Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
SAVE US$33
Hotels.comUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
getaroom.comUS$136
All reviews train station great location old town rooms are small arriving by train main bus breakfast was included two nights higher floor travel pass short walk to the lake english channels short stay trams and buses mont blanc business trip gare
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021

excellent welcome, excellent location, kindness, cleaning, breakfast, room, online check in and check out , free public transportation ,excellent environment for children , as usually excellent beds, warm welcome, excellent hygiene, masks and hydroalcoholic gel, protection through plexiglas

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Genève gare Ibis Styles, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Thank you for making the Ibis Styles Geneva Station your hotel of choice while visiting Geneva.
I am pleased you found our Hotel suitable to your needs.
Your recommendation is very much appreciated and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again when next visiting Geneva.

Reviewed 18 November 2020

Normally this Ibis Styles is above my acceptable pay point and I usually stay in the alternative Ibis Centre Lac. I was therefore very pleased I obtained a nice deal and it did not disappoint.

The location is brilliant right opposite the train station and therefore very centrally located to wherever you plan to visit in Geneva. The reception is beautifully decorated and very modern and with COVID they had initiated a smart one-way system for use of the lift. I did not have breakfast, but the bar area again looked well and I imagine would be nice to sit with a coffee and watch the world go by.

The welcome and information from the receptionist was very pleasant and professional. Upon arrival to the room, you can see that there has been attention to detail and care has been taken over the choice in decor.

My room was on a higher floor with a lovely view over the Basilique Notre-Dame Church. Even though it is opposite the train station and also with frequent trams outside, the noise can not be heard with the windows closed. The size of the room was decent for Geneva. The bed was very comfortable with a nice choice of pillow. The TV which a great size and also had English channels. The bathroom was great also.

My only issue with the room was that it would benefit from a better chair in order to sit comfortably and in addition, my room, unfortunately, had an ant problem, which was strange being on a higher floor. I blame myself on this due to a takeaway container set beside the trashcan - but was still unpleasant.

The internet was good with open access just with a password from reception. You also get the travel card for free to go on the trains, trams and buses during your stay.

Overall, I would love to return to this hotel, if the price was more comparable to the other options available. However, sometimes its nice to pay the extra to get that extra level of class.

Date of stay: August 2020
Genève gare Ibis Styles, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear Guest,

I am pleased you found our hotel suitable to your needs.

Regards,

Julide, the front office

Reviewed 22 June 2020

The location is ideal for those arriving by train, right opposite the station. Despite the busy road underneath the windows, the sound insulation was very good. Only a few guests in the hotel, but the staff were very friendly and helpful. We received an upgrade on the room, much appreciated. The absence of the normal breakfast buffet was a pity, but the staff did all they could to give us all we wanted.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Genève gare Ibis Styles, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear Thank you for making the Ibis Styles Geneva Mont-Blanc your hotel of choice while visiting Geneva.
I am pleased you found our suitable to your needs. Your recommendation is very much appreciated and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in Geneva.

Best regards

Reviewed 17 June 2020

Accor must be going through a rough patch - we wanted to book our favorite MGallery Rotary but it was not open after Covid, then Fairmont - but no special deals were offered and at over 300CHF in an empty post-covid Geneva totally overpriced, then booked Ibis Styles Mont Blanc but they did not open either and we were offered to stay at this one - 4th choice. It is a budget option - and unbeatable value for sure. The service is super friendly and helpful - the guy at reception was exceptional and professional. The hotel as you walk in is super clean and modern. The room was large with a minuscule bathroom. Everything was extremely clean - the bathroom uncomfortable due to size, the bed standard but too small in our opinion for two people - but I suppose it is an Ibis standard. The breakfast - the post-Covid arrangement is terrible but I understand it is necessary. It takes all the fun out of hotel breakfast - hope this madness will be over soon. Would I stay here again - we are used to a bit more upscale hotels so not likely - unless there is no choice. Would I recommend it - absolutely - if you don't want to spend too much money on staying in Geneva - go for it! Super service, clean, basic facilities but everything excellent value for money.

Date of stay: June 2020
3  Thank pavel_from_poland
Genève gare I, Reception at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2020

Dear Mr.Pavel,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Genève Gare.

The guy at reception :-)
Front Office
ibis styles Genève Gare

Reviewed 6 January 2020

My boyfriend and I were staying at the hotel for new year celebration. the emplacement is really good since, it is near train station and about 5 mins walk from Lac Leman. Staff really helpful and kind. Good place to stay for weekend or holiday.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Genève gare I, Front Office at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Hello Dear,

Thank you for your kind comment !

We are doing our best to please our guests, and that's always a pleasure to see that it pleases.

Our hotel, as you said, is just in front of the train station and a good part of the public transports are just nearby.

We hope to see you soon in our establishment,

Best regards,