All reviews train station great location free tea and coffee hot items old town bathroom door rooms are small the breakfast area reception area main station easy walking distance room was clean and comfortable superior room a great stay buffet breakfast is yogurt expensive place
Reviewed 30 October 2018

It's a very cozy hotel with simple, clean and comfy room. Staff at the reception was very helpful and the management up-grade my room. Breakfast is very nice, standard with good quality food. The location is very convenient for people who want to walk around the centre city, or go to the lake.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Guillaume B, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Tonopm,

Thank you for making the Ibis Styles Geneva Station your hotel of choice while visiting Geneva.
I am pleased you found our hotel suitable to your needs.
Your recommendation is very much appreciated and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again when next visiting Geneva.

Julide, the front office

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Nice and modern hotel, close to Cornavin train station. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. All rooms have airco. Breakfast is excellent: with fresh bread and pastries and lots of different options to choose from. Loved the pancakes!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Guillaume B, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Carolien,

Julide

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Hotel is next to main station, walking distance to the city, restaurant around the area. good for business or holiday trip. Staff are friendly, room size is ok, the air con was not strong so we have to open the window, they offer free coffee for members.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Guillaume B, Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Tristan,

We are pleased that you chosed ibis styles Geneva Station for your accommodation in Switzerland and I would like to thank you for sharing your 4* review on TripAdvisor.
we are sorry that the aire conditionning didn't meet your expectations, we will check with the technical departement to solve the problem.
we are delighted that you enjoyed our staff it's the most important for us.
We all look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Geneva.

Kind regards,
Malika CHERFI
Hotel Team Member

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel was located close to the central railway station. The free transport pass that you got when you checked in was very useful. Before I booked this hotel and read reviews about the size of the room, I though surely it can't be that small but the rooms are. I don't mind a small room but there was no place to put your suitcase, which makes it difficult to find things.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pipolata
Guillaume B, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Pipolata,

I am pleased you found our hotel suitable to your needs.
Indeed, we have 2 type of rooms in our hotel: standard and superior room, the standard is smaller than the superior one.
You can choose the type of room also at your check-in wihtout problem if we have enough availability.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in August, the hotel is very basis, but clean and decent. the main rail station I right opposite the hotel and the tram a stone throw away from the entrance. Lake Geneva is about a 5 - 8 minute walk away overall the location is convenient as one can just hop onto a tram or bus since this transport is free for tourists. breakfast was basic but good. hotel rooms are very small but at then end of the day you are on holiday and most time is spent exploring this amazing city, we only use the room to bath and sleep right, which is perfect as its clean and comfortable. service at the hotel was good too I would highly recommend this hotel it definitely is much more than a budget hotel, huge thumbs up we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and loved the amazing city of Geneva.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Guillaume B, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for making the Ibis Styles Geneva Station your hotel of choice while visiting Geneva.

Best regards,