“Fantastic!!”
Review of Le Phenix

Le Phenix
Reserve with
Le Phenix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 1,881 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Me and a colleague were looking for an asian place for our Sunday lunch in geneva. It was a bit hard to find a good restaurant that opens on Sunday and fits with our desires. So, we go thru trip advisor, looking for an asian restaurant we found this restaurant is opening so we walked quite far from our hotel from another side of the lake.

The service has absolutely NOTHING to complain about. Friendly staffs with smile and seem very motivated to work. He was very kind and polite. The ambience is great, I like the interior, giving a good chinese home eating. Food is great, We like asian food a lot. Even though my colleague does not like Chinese that much however, he said he like some dim sum here at this restaurant, so do I. Main course was great, we finished all. Great food, great tea, great service. WELL DONE! It is one of the best chinese food i have ever had in Switzerland.

As a foodies person, i have been traveling cross the globe. I do suggest this restaurant for whom likes Chinese food.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Best Chinese food in town.
Nice wine to go aswell.
Stuffed aubergine and very spicy dishes. A lot to choose from.
Cudos to the chef.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Was quite round the corner from where we were staying and end up going twice in 5 days.
Don't expect Chinese prices though, is as costly as any other restaurant in Geneva (that means double than any other Chinese I have been). The food though was incredibly good hence the double visit. Strongly recommended if you are after Chinese food when in Geneva.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I go there quite often as it's 1 minute walk from my apartment and I'm never disappointed. Lot of choice, fast service and good food, what more can you ask from a restaurant?

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

After 5 years living in the neighbourhood we finally try this restaurant (recommended by our Chinese acupuncturist) and it was a very good surprise.

The deco is kitsch as we could expected it but we quite liked it. The food was very good. We took the black beef. The staff was smiling (except one).

It is a very good value for money. For sure we will come again.