“Great food, friendly service ”
Review of Le Phenix

Le Phenix
Reserve with
Le Phenix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 1,881 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner on a Sunday night upon recommendation from a Chinese friend. We had a great time and the food was really good. Will definitely return.

2  Thank Ludo-Owen

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

The place exceeded all my expectations. This is by far the best chinese restaurant I've been to in Geneva. The food is really authentic, unlike most of "fast food" joints you see around. Beijing duck - closest to what I had in Beijing years ago. Freshly prepared, with all condimwnta it should have. All dumplibgs were excellent as well. Don't hesitate to ask the chef dishes that are not on the menu. I did so and they blew my mind with Lard de phenix. On eof the best chinese diahes i ever had. Staff was great, we had a veryy interesting chat with the owner about food and spoces. They use fantastic ingridients. Bite on sechuan peblack pepper and you'll be having lomon flavour in your mouth for ten minutes. Wonderful place, all in all. I am a regular from now on!

1  Thank DusanV3
Reviewed 13 April 2015

i was warned off of chinese restaurants in geneva, and after my experience at the wretched hungky, i was ready to give up. but after a lovely walk along the park, we wandered into a non-posh neighborhood to find le phenix.

there were quite a few customers, it looked mostly from the neighborhood, no tourists. i had nice and light hot and sour soup and also light crispy beef. i thought it was delicious. the wait staff offered us free shrimp crackers and cabbage salad and generally were attentive and friendly.

if there's a better chinese restaurant in geneva, let me know, but for now this is my favorite.

1  Thank brushjl
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

The food is alright there, just like any other local Chinese restaurant, with a fair enough price. I was surprised to find a 19CHF buffet at lunchtime. We went around 1pm so it seemed almost finished. But I can probably give it a try the next time.

1  Thank Lynnushka
Reviewed 13 October 2014

Delicious food, succulent chicken dishes. Service was a little slow but have gone back twice so that says a lot. A little pricey but wonderful chinese. If you like spicy, just mention it and it will be made so. We love spicy food so this place works for us!

1  Thank ishwish30