Lowest prices for your stay
US$282
PricelineUS$282
Hotels.comUS$283
getaroom.comUS$325
1,509 results
All reviews great location old town train station mont blanc bridge room service excellent stay lake geneva nice hotel room was large superior room concierge switzerland
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice weekend at this hotel. Very friendly staff at the front desk as well as at the restaurant. Nice room well insulated from the street, limited view on the lake from the superior room I had. Fitness and spa were nice and not busy, so quite nice to enjoy.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Patrice_CH1700
Xavier Collange, Directeur général at Hotel Bristol Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Hôtel Bristol Genève on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted that we were able to make your weekend away a memorable one and that you enjoyed all our facilities and location. Thank you so much for your lovely compliments towards the team.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

I was dissapointed with particulars due to Covid-19 but very pleased with the hotel otherwise. The refrigerator and the telephones were not working and there was no room service.
The hotel is very nicely decorated.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for taking the time to review the Hôtel Bristol Genève on TripAdvisor.
I would also like to thank you for expressing the reason behind your marking us with four stars rather than five. Indeed due to the Covid-19 sanitary measures we took the decision to discontinue the room-service and the in-room minibar is emptied. Please accept my most sincere apologies if the telephone was not working during your stay. Since then of course we fixed and checked all rooms.
I do hope however that the areas of dissatisfaction shall not dissuade you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2020

Perfect place to stay: quietness, though on a large and noisy street; kind and helpful staff, especially at the reception desk, but also at the bar and in the dining room. Good restaurant, inside. Wide and cosy bedroom...

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Manuel A
Xavier Collange, Directeur général at Hotel Bristol Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you had such a great stay with us and truly thankful for your glowing review.

I am very proud of my team and passed already on your extensive compliments to them. There is heart in what we do; which I believe is what makes the difference.

I very much hope you shall be visiting Geneva in the near future and in turn have the pleasure of welcoming you back to your new Geneva home.

Reviewed 23 September 2020

Hotel very well located. By the lake and in the city center.
Calm and peaceful environment. Ease of transport. The employees are friendly and helpful.
To consider on a next visit. I really liked it and recommend it

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Xavier Collange, Directeur général at Hotel Bristol Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Hôtel Bristol Genève.
Your delightful feedback that the staff were friendly & helpful is lovely to read and I will be sure to pass these words on.
We are fortunate with our location being within walking distance of many areas and attractions and I am pleased that this was a positive thing for you.
Thank you for choosing the Bristol Genève; I look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2020

For our birthday our children offered us a short stay in this beautiful hotel, everything was gathered for an excellent stay, warm welcome, beautiful spacious room with a beautiful modern and well-functional bathroom, excellent breakfast and a very good restaurant

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Whatelse5

Dear Guest,

Thank you also for your extensive compliments; the Bristol Genève is indeed a special place and it was our pleasure to take care of you whilst you were staying with us.
I trust you have taken away special memories of your stay here and we very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.