“Definitely Sicilian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Small restaurant, but the food is good, service attentive and you feel you are being cared for. They are obviously proud of the Sicilian traditions and the wines are good

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great pasta variety, house antipasto was abundant and the atmosphere very familiar! I'd definitely go back if visiting Geneva again, staff was nice and friendly, I appreciated the chef welcomed us!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I was in Geneva on business and staying near L'Etna. I didn't realise just how quiet Geneva was on a Sunday evening and the takeaway part of L'Etna was one of the few places open nearby.

I had a spicy sausage pizza, with added Gorgonzola. It was awesome - one of the best pizzas I've had, and if I'm back in Geneva anytime I'll go back.

Paid 15 CHF in total - not a bargain pizza but not bad at all by Geneva prices.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The food is deliciously Italian, the meat and fish as well (not only pizza and pasta). The only setback is for frequent clients, since we end up knowing the menu by heart and wishing they could offer something new, not because it's not good but because .. we love variety!

At noon the place is smart/chic for a job-related lunch, and at night it's quiet and romantic.

1  Thank lilsfole
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I had not visited this restaurant since 2012 and had heard they had changed owners. I was apprehensive but very pleased when I visited with 4 friends a week ago. The antipasto was copious and correct. The paste was as good as I remembered and clearly had a lot of attention paid to it. Service was attentive and friendly.