US$171
US$153
Hotels.com
US$95
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$166
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

ibis Geneve Centre Nations(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hotel Kipling - Manotel Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

NH Geneva City(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$653
Mandarin Oriental
US$583
Hotel N'vY(Geneva)
Hotels.com
1,057 results
All reviewsle grillindoor poolview of the lakeroom servicejet d'eauamazing locationfitness centerlac lemanvery nice hotelold townfour seasonstrain stationfountainconciergeluxurychocolatesauna
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Travelling alone is always semi nice - especially if it's only semi business. But the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva turned my stay into a wonderful experience. The service is incredible friendly. Offering me several newspapers during breakfast is just one of the aspects why this hotel and its staff is truly 5 star. Calling me by name after just one coffee is an other one. Every guest feels like a royal in this hotel. And by the way, the location is wonderful - right in the centre of town, overlooking beautiful lake Geneva.

Room Tip: Lake View rooms
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
LavalleyT, General Manager at Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Dear Madam, Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write this pleasant message about your stay at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. We are glad you felt comfortable and enjoyed our service and facilities.

We hope to welcome you back very soon and make your stays better every time.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Great location, service, fitness and spa area. The rooms are large with plenty of area for everything and then some. Clean and friendly service. Location is also very convenient for getting around the entire city. Welcoming chocolate in the room was a nice touch.

For a five star hotel I cant believe there is no Iron in the room or the ability to make your own coffee. I guess this is the setup for charging $12 dollars for one cup of coffee.

The price of everything is on the only complaint I have but given its IN Switzerland its typical for paying more than double for everything.

If you don't mind paying $10 for a can of coke, $20 beers and $30 rental movie on the TV screen this place is for you. Ohh, the massages are $150 for 20 minutes and around $300 an hour depending on which massage. Rooms are $300 and up per night. If you book direct you'll pay about $600 a night, be sure to book from a third party and bring your confirmation number at check in.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
LavalleyT, General Manager at Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. We are delighted you enjoyed the facilities as well as our service.

Our policy is to provide a clutter-free room. Therefore certain items like an iron are available upon request with our front office team, as most of our guests prefer to use our ironing service.

The rates of the hotel rooms and of our service are in line with the local market and other comparable five star hotels, which might appear expensive in comparison to other destinations. However, please do rest assured that like all other Kempinski Hotels we have a "best rate guarantee policy", meaning the rates on our website are the same as on third party websites.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next stay, as we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Kempinski Hotel Geneva in November (3-6) and loved every second o it. I spend 150 days a year in hotels in Africa, Europe and Latin America and my stay at the Kempinski hotel was the best hotel experience of 2012. I arrived after 20 hrs of flight and the staff welcomed me as true guest and took excellent care of me. The room was immaculate, and the spa at the hotel was one of the best I have used in 2012.

Great job Kempinski.
Andrea Zanon

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
LavalleyT, General Manager at Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Dear Mr Zanon,

Thank you for taking a moment to write about your stay at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. We are delighted you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back very soon in the hope of making your sojourns better each time.

Reviewed 21 November 2012 via mobile

Its my 10th or 20th stay at Kempinski. As usual it is guest friendly and easy to use facility in Geneva. 5 mins checkin; nice rooms; easy to get everywhere location and fantastic lake view. The automatic tripadvisor editor asks me to enlarge my review, but I sad enough. It is really good!

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. We are delighted you enjoy our facilities and services and are faithful to our establishment.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

For my first trip to Europe I chose Geneva. and to stay at this beautiful hotel. I had a wonderful time and found the staff to be attentive and knowledgeable. I ate at ever restaurant and the food was great in each of them, wine recommendations were spot on and the cocktails fantastic. I like the hotels Champane it was delicious. My room was a delight. I am a black GHA member,so I do expect certain things, usually there is a welcoming pack..not there, which really didnt worry me as I had got an early checkin. I chose to do the Chocolate experience..a cooking class with one of the chefs, it was great fun and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. If you get a chance to do a cooking class with the chefs I would recommend.
The only down side would be that they only give you 1 sml bottle of water as complimentary even though each day it is replaced with a complimentary tag...I wasnt impressed to be charged for it considering how much one pays for the rooms.! I know I am not the only one to point this out as I did hear others expressing the same sentiment when reviewing their accounts on checkout. Its only small and it just took the shine off an otherwise fantastic hotel.

Room Tip: Use the complimentary Public transportation ticket that you get given..I tried it out on the tram. If it had been sunnier I would have gone for a boat ride.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Dear Madam/ Sir

Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed account of your stay at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. We are sorry the last detail mentioned was disappointing we are however delighted you enjoyed our facilities and services as a whole.

We hope to welcome you back very soon in the hope of making every visit a better experience.