Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
TravelocityUS$159
CheapTicketsUS$159
Orbitz.comUS$159
Agoda.comUS$159
All reviews living room a great stay great location business trip staycation quentin bed shower cleanliness tv lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021

We had a short stay at citizenM in Geneva. Perfectly clean hotel, very friendly staff at all times. We'd love to be back at a citizenM hotel hopefully soon, couldn't think of any better hotel to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Quentin Remy, Other at CitizenM Geneva Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Hello citizen Jeanine,

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us! I am glad to read that you had a good stay and that our team made you feel welcome in our hotel!
We hope to see you again very soon!
Until then, please stay safe.
citizenSabrina

Reviewed 15 March 2021

We visited CitizenM with my wife for 5 nights. A week ahead of my stay, Alexandra, one of the Ambassadors from the hotel asked me if I needed anything. As it was for my wife's birthday, I suggested if a little attention could be made and if they could store her expensive gift and have it ready in the room when we would check in, a week later, back from our trip from Interlaken. Check the pictures to see how incredible the welcoming surprise was !

The check-in was smooth, easy as ABC and fast as a 123. The room was exactly what we were hoping for. A touch of Mama Shelter with the upgrade of a Yotel, this first experience in a CitizenM hotel was a must.

The hotel is ideal for perfect vacations during or out of covid period. Good vibes and perfect people combined made this stay amazing ! The view for our room was a thrill. We could see the cathedral too.

Delicious food, great "living room" to chill and nice choice of coffee and cocktails. Haven't tried the breakfast as the surrounding gave a large choice of food too being right in the center of Geneva. You won't find any hotel that much in the center of Geneva, trust me.

The bed is huge and reminded me of some suites you would get in the Middle East. The shower is multifunctional and you can pick the colours of the lights as well as the music from the little pad beside the bed. This iPad is by far the best thing in the room... You'll know when you will get in !

All the staff, from bottom to the top, so lovely, generous, professional, responding to every need at all times! Needless to write details to explain that the hospitality served in CitizenM is above 5 stars in my opinion.

We had everything we needed at all time and this little escape from reality was needed.

We will definitely come back for another occasion and thanks a lot to the entire staff and again, especially Alexandra for her genuine kindness.

Room tip: Ask for rooms in the edge if available. They have a slightly better view and size is a little bigger.
Date of stay: March 2021
Quentin Remy, Other at CitizenM Geneva Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Dear citizenStoryofqaiis,
Thanks for this awesome feedback & for the time writing it.
You are part of the reason we are happy to do what we do: reshaping the hotel industry by doing our best to treat you our guests, in a unique way.
I will share your feedback with Alex!
Looking forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2021

Very Nice Hotel, very well located. Really great concept of rooms, the room control with the ipad was really innovative and worked pretty well. Good variety of music and lights. Mayne a little bit more movies choice would be great, but that's only a detail :)
Very friendly and helpful ambassadors, that's quite unusual :)

Dear citizenChatreauxc,
Thank you so much for this amazing review.
We are happy to read you loved the technology in your room but also sorry you were a bit short in terms of movie selection. Thank you for this feedback - we will share it to our IT colleagues to hopefully have an even longer list of movies next time you visit us.
We are actually proud to be "unusual" as a hotel brand, so I am even more thrilled it was due to the help/friendliness of our ambassadors.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon and in the meantime stay safe!

Reviewed 14 March 2021

An overall amazing stay, the environment is clean, nicely designed, and decorated with cheeky details that would lift a smile on your face.

The room is simple and easily accessible with wireless devices, great value for what it worths. The bed is very comfy, my only complaint is perhaps how the pillow is too tall for my personal taste. Apart from that, it has everything one needs from a hotel room.

The staff members were not only friendly but extremely helpful and had a lot of patience to solve all problems/questions my group had (Shout out to Alex from the front desk). Yomma and Quentin from dayshift were equally welcoming, had a great conversation with both, Quentin was kind enough to offer a new cup of coffee when the first one got cold.

This place has quite a high value for money, and I would definitely stay again if I ever find myself in Geneva again. Thanks for the great service =)

Room tip: The living room area is a nice place to chill at and make sure to give the cocktails a try

Dear citizenAlastairyuen1993 ,
Thanks for this very nice feedback.
I am sorry the pillows were not ideal for you, but still happy you enjoyed the room besides of this.
We are proud of our specialty 'Boreal' coffee so it should not be tasted when cold (except if it is an iced one...). I am happy your enjoyed our interactions and thrilled Alex was there to help.
Looking forward to seeing you again, and good luck for your next trip to the UK.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

All very nice and super clean, breakfast was normal but with covid situation i think was managed very good. Staff always smiling and with positive vibes. The Room ist very modern, the bed big and i slept like a child. Shower amazing

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Quentin Remy, Other at CitizenM Geneva Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear citizenbaronebisio,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
We are thrilled you felt at home with us, as we are striving to make all of our guests feel the way you did.
We really hope to see you again soon!