Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$444
Hotels.comUS$444
CheapTicketsUS$444
eDreamsUS$444
FindHotelUS$446
getaroom.comUS$613
All reviews peruvian restaurant concierge team luxury hotel excellent hotel rooms are spacious business trip mo rasoi lake doorman turndown europe chocolate swiss
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2021

Breakfast is not available before 7.00 am?? That is poor. I was down at the breakfast room exactly at 7.00 am and nobody was there, zero employees, nothing was prepared, not even a buffet, zero, nada, nothing, only after ten minutes wait a single employee showed up and asked for my order. I got the tinyest croissants on earth and the smallest yoghurt ever. And the hot chocolate was prepared with water rather than with proper milk. And this in Switzerland. This is by far the poorest breakfast ever. Upon check-in the night before I had to wait ten minutes as there was just a single receptionist working. Also, why did they close the direct entrance from the undergorung car park to the lobby? Makes no sense. One has to go outside the door during rain and walk to the car park. Not good.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David Collas, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear LecramM,

Thank you very much for having taken your time to share your impressions.

I deeply regret to read that we failed in meeting your expectations.

My colleague, member of the management team, has immediately contacted you. Please contact her or myself directly during your next stay in order to offer you the best service possible.

Unfortunately, due to the pandemic situation, we do have some restrictions or limitations but we still always try to strive for excellence. Your feedback is a ringing endorsement for constant improvement.

I am very sorry for your experience and I do hope that you give us a second chance to which we are already looking forward to.
Sincerest regards,

David Collas
Mandarin Oriental, Geneva

Reviewed 15 December 2020

Stayed Dec 2020 as a couple in room looking over the river. The hotel and staff was a exceptional hotel with exceptional service and felt very safe during Covid. Breakfast was nice you can have it served in your room or downstairs in the restaurant.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 7 December 2020

One night with the Mandarin Oriental’s staycation package was pure bliss - even when in our own city Genève! Room upgrade, awesome room service and incredible breakfast, flexible spa hours and a thoughtful birthday cake for the BF. Could not have been better. Not to mention the late check out which helped really recharge the batteries.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Donnaprana
Reviewed 31 August 2020

We decided to visit the Lake Geneva region for a week and spend the first couple of nights in Geneva before heading east. We have known the MO Group and stayed at others of their hotels in the past. We stayed in a Deluxe River View Room. Although the interiors are in the usual MO style, they appear so old and run down. These types of hotel rooms are in need of a full renovation. The bathroom is so old and out of date. Although clean, there was an unpleasant smell in the bathroom. Lights are bad and the TV and its quality is a joke in today's world. I would have expected more from a hotel like this. Also, there was no turn down services in the evening although we left our hotel room well before 7pm. The room itself was a real disappointment to us. I was inclined to give a one point review which I never have reason to do, but the staff at reception was very friendly, so they make up for the second point.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank Swiss_Goat
David Collas, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Dear Swiss_Goat,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your observations and feelings following your recent stay with us. We regret to read you were disappointed with your room. I understand you are a loyal Mandarin Oriental guest having experienced some of our properties and might appreciate especially modern/contemporary design. I am sorry if you had expected another setup or style in your room. Nevertheless, our teams strive to give the best of themselves every day to delight our guests with the legendary Mandarin oriental service.

We are glad you enjoyed our friendly and professional staff. I have taken good note of your comment regarding a needed refurbishment of our hotel rooms and bathrooms. Please allow me to inform you that we last renovated our top suites in 2019 and constantly undergo soft renovations as part of our commitment in keeping our hotel in wonderful conditions. I’m deeply sorry for the mentioned smell in your room, please rest assured that this is not up to our standards. We do apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused. We would obviously have sent our engineering team immediately to solve this or offered you to move to another room according to your preferences or mood.

Should you have shared your impressions during your stay with a Manager or Duty Manager, we could have suggested to stay in another room category in order to better meet your expectations.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and trust that this experience has not tarnished your image of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. We look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future in one of our hotels around the world.

David Collas
Mandarin Oriental, Geneva

Reviewed 28 July 2020

Everything was excellent
the resto peruvien was unforgettable
the warm welcome, the room, the view, the breakfast
near the city, the station and airport
the chain is really a good one to recommend
we could stay longer if needed ! very kind from the staf

Date of stay: July 2020