“Great company!”
Review of AlpyBus

AlpyBus
Ranked #10 of 26 Transportation in Geneva
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Not sure why there are so many bad reviews?! We had an excellent journey (also previously). This time with Tom G the driver. Chatting away and getting great and friendly advice on local places. Efficient service. We had to change our flight and didn’t need to pay any extra to change our bus travel. I would highly recommend!

AlpyBus1, Manager at AlpyBus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

I am delighted to hear that you had such a good experience, Thank you for travelling with us, and I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

All reviews
"private transfer"
"minibus"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I travel at least twice a year from Geneva Airport to Chamonix Mon Blanc, and always use AlpyBus because they are accurate, good value, new and clean vans, friendly and experienced drivers.
I highly recommend to anyone who travels in this area.

AlpyBus1, Manager at AlpyBus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hi Svetlana,
Lovely to hear that you are enjoying our service, We also offer discounts for return travellers so please send an email to get your discount code, thanks for travelling with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I was visiting Chamonix for a week in February and had the foresight to book AlpyBus! Staff at the airport was very polite, driver was punctual and very helpful in providing some background information about the resort, along with an effortless drive through the Alps. I recommend without any reservations!

AlpyBus1, Manager at AlpyBus, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate good feedback,
We hope you enjoyed your holiday and we would love to see you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

good service
we booked with alpy bus to chamonix because it was the cheapest and werent expecting much. my expectations were blown away as they were so helpful on phone when my flight was delayed and needed to change and to top things off we had a very friendly driver,Tom G who helped us with suggesions of resturants and hikes to do while we were here.

AlpyBus1, Manager at AlpyBus, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for your lovely feedback, Great to hear the driver was so helpful, I will let him know he is doing a great job,
I hope you enjoyed your holiday and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I booked with Alpy bus for my family and I was so happy with them as they were afforable and within our budget. Our driver Tom G had a baby seat ready for us on arrival at the airport and I felt very safe driving to chamonix. Our departure back to the airport was earlier than expected but thankfully as we hit traffic and meant we didn't have stress about missing out flight. Absoutely a family friendly company. Thank you Alpy bus.

AlpyBus1, Manager at AlpyBus, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thanks for the great feedback, I am so happy to hear you had such a great journey, I will be delighted to Let Tom know he is doing a great job,
I hope you enjoyed your holiday and we will see you again very soon.