“You're No 1”
Review of AlpyBus

AlpyBus
Ranked #9 of 26 Transportation in Geneva
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Thank you for the great service! You're really No 1! We had bad experience with other shuttle operator 2 weeks ago, but AlpyBus prove they are top - always working customer service with very polite operators.

2  Thank Krasimir M
"private transfer"
"minibus"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have used Alpybus 3 times now and three times I have been advised the night before that my scheduled departure time has been brought forward an hour. The buses are dilapidated and crowded vans. Cass from admin will be quick to send you a snotty email advising you that Alpybus is not a scheduled bus service and they can change the times to suit them. Ouibus and Easy bus ARE scheduled services and provide a cheaper more reliable service to Chamonix. Alpybus's organisation at Geneva airport is shambolic and the customer service is dire. Use them at your peril!

2  Thank johnkdeans
Reviewed 1 April 2018

About to travel with Alpybus for the third time this season. So far they have been late and or altered the transfer time three times out of four. Tomorrow is no different. After we paid we got an email with a new departure time so that we now have a two hour wait at Geneva before departing to Morzine. At this point there is nothing you can do. The same thing happened last month.

Used them last season but I would no longer recommend Alpybus and will be trying others, they can't be this bad.

1  Thank d g
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Alpybus offers the cheapest transfer to and from Geneva airport but you only get what you pay for! My daughter booked 2 seats from GVA to Montriond but the driver tried to make them get off in Morzine as he'd "run out of hours". They refused and he begrudgingly took them on. My own recent experience was more of the same thing - we were the last drop off and were made to wait while the driver picked up diesel, then said he'd have to drive "fast" as he had only 10 minutes driving time left. Then we were advised by text that the return, scheduled for 07.20 for an 11 o'clock flight, would now be at 05.30. We cancelled and were picked up at 07.45 by a very courteous Skiddy Gonzales driver. You pay a little extra but it's well worth it. So don't use Alpybus unless you absolutely have to.

1  Thank Graham M
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Please be aware that when you book a time that this is an “estimate” and essentially they then just book you on any transfer they like (once you’ve paid!). 2 hours since I landed and still waiting. Rude member of staff at the desk who walked away when I complained about the service and told me simply to write a complaint...poor service, poor quality desk staff- will not use again!

1  Thank Crystal B