“Only use Alpybus as a last resort!”
Review of AlpyBus

AlpyBus
Ranked #9 of 26 Transportation in Geneva
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Alpybus offers the cheapest transfer to and from Geneva airport but you only get what you pay for! My daughter booked 2 seats from GVA to Montriond but the driver tried to make them get off in Morzine as he'd "run out of hours". They refused and he begrudgingly took them on. My own recent experience was more of the same thing - we were the last drop off and were made to wait while the driver picked up diesel, then said he'd have to drive "fast" as he had only 10 minutes driving time left. Then we were advised by text that the return, scheduled for 07.20 for an 11 o'clock flight, would now be at 05.30. We cancelled and were picked up at 07.45 by a very courteous Skiddy Gonzales driver. You pay a little extra but it's well worth it. So don't use Alpybus unless you absolutely have to.

1  Thank Graham M
"private transfer"
"minibus"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Please be aware that when you book a time that this is an “estimate” and essentially they then just book you on any transfer they like (once you’ve paid!). 2 hours since I landed and still waiting. Rude member of staff at the desk who walked away when I complained about the service and told me simply to write a complaint...poor service, poor quality desk staff- will not use again!

1  Thank Crystal B
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I must admit that after reading the reviews for Alpybus I was worried that we'd have problems with our Geneva - Morzine transfers. However friends said they'd used them for years with no problems and they were quite a bit cheaper than other transfers so we took a chance. I'm pleased to say that everything went smoothly. Our flight arrived a little late at Geneva but the very helpful and friendly staff at the airport got us on a bus within 20 minutes. The driver was very professional and knew exactly where he was going for every drop off and was really helpful with all the passengers. For the return journey we were contacted by email and text to let us know there was a slight change of time and then got a phone call to make sure we'd received the message. The bus arrived exactly on time and got us to the airport in good time. So good service at a good price.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have used Alpy on numerous occasions over many years and had recommended them to lots of people but my last 2 experiences have prompted me to write as their service is not as it once was and I won't be using them again and am still waiting for a response to my complaint from their Customer Service team.
Arriving last week on a 2150 flight, I had originally been notified of a transfer of 2230. On the day, I receive a text confirming this is now 2330. Arriving at their desk at Geneva, I am informed that as their driver has to take a legal break, the bus would not now be leaving until after midnight.
I find myself lying about the time of my return flight times from my resort as Alpy will now pick up way too early and get customers to GVA many hours before departure. I can recommend using Ouibus to Saint Gervais and Chamonix who run a scheduled service on time at a cost of e25 each way.

1  Thank jbro2018