“Yummy Food & Friendly People”
Review of Hooters Thun

Hooters Thun
Ranked #44 of 126 Restaurants in Thun
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here yesterday. It was one of the few places open for dinner on Sunday and one of the fewer places that had free parking. We were seated on the patio with a beautiful view of the Alps.
The waitress was friendly but spoke very limited English. Thankfully, the manager came over and took our order. I had mild wings. It came with salad and bread. He had the Mexican burger. It came with curly fries.
The food didn't taste the same as it does in the US but that doesn't mean that there was anything wrong just that it was different. The quantity of food was more than enough. They boxed and bagged the leftovers for us.

FYI: This is a cash only place. We were relieved that they took our euros.

Prompt, friendly service, yummy food and a bar of Swiss chocolate with our ticket. Yes, I would recommend it and I would go back.

2  Thank MarcieWP

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I visited Hooters for a dinner, I was me and my girlfriend. I ate very well, perfect burger, staff was friendly and quick. I recommend it if you are nearby.

2  Thank GiulioMi78
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I was here yesterday and I ate a great nachos humburger . the place is cute and I drank a great Erdinger bottle . In short , a good pub for a beer

2  Thank carlosfoster
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

It looks shady, the employees were drinking shots outside, the waitress was drunk and we had to wait a long time to order...a few stuff that were on the menu weren't in stock. Then the food was tasteless: in my burger everything was good excepted the burger (texture and taste was like a sausage?!?) and the bred. Basically everything. Same for the chicken wings of my friends. Plus, I had fries that I did not ordered and had to pay for it. Cherry on top, we had to go back in town to withdraw money because we had to pay cash only, and she did not take care mentioning it when we arrived.
JUST NOPE, sorry. Go in another Hooters in USA, Prague, but not here.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

No atmosphere, very limited choice of food, no curly fries, no waitress, just an East European cook, this is a trap and don't desserve the name Hooters