“Festival beer”

Hooters Thun
Ranked #41 of 130 Restaurants in Thun
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I was here yesterday and I ate a great nachos humburger . the place is cute and I drank a great Erdinger bottle . In short , a good pub for a beer

2  Thank carlosfoster

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

It looks shady, the employees were drinking shots outside, the waitress was drunk and we had to wait a long time to order...a few stuff that were on the menu weren't in stock. Then the food was tasteless: in my burger everything was good excepted the burger (texture and taste was like a sausage?!?) and the bred. Basically everything. Same for the chicken wings of my friends. Plus, I had fries that I did not ordered and had to pay for it. Cherry on top, we had to go back in town to withdraw money because we had to pay cash only, and she did not take care mentioning it when we arrived.
JUST NOPE, sorry. Go in another Hooters in USA, Prague, but not here.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

No atmosphere, very limited choice of food, no curly fries, no waitress, just an East European cook, this is a trap and don't desserve the name Hooters

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This hooters was definitely different than the USA locations but I felt the food was good and had an American touch. The beer was good and the view was really good. Not the best but a decent restaurant.

1  Thank Crossonero9
Reviewed 8 December 2015

My son thought he could do the old man a good deed and speed up his heart beat somewhat. little did he know I had been to the original Hooters where the women are far more reckless and dangerous. In Thun it is nothing but a Fast food outlet with a few ladies who try awfully hard to be exciting for a few moments. It is a sort of...Mountain folk excitement.

1  Thank Geoffrey D