“good lunch”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Swiss, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I had lunch there and found the place pleasant, cosy and with kind service.
The lunch menu is quite limited but this was not a problem with me, the food was good. I will try it also for a dinner soon.
Overall is a good place in Bern town.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

If you are are looking for a place you feel like at home then this is the place. The food is top quality - you will realise from the first bite that every was delivered by the best farmers. It is a light and fresh French cuisine. They have good, fairly priced wine list. Well, and what is best, besides the amazing food it an absolutely great service by people who love to do their job. You better make a reservation because this place is really popular (but not touristy).

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The food was fresh and tasty. From the salad with fresh veggies, the lamb with a magnificent sauce and the desert 'tarte Tatin' it gets 5 stars great wine and nice service. We ate outside. Thanks for a lovely evening

Reviewed 4 April 2017

From the bread and wine to the service ! Even when my phone died, the waitress realized I didn't have charger and took care of my phone while I enjoyed my meal. Near the clock....Everything was perfect !!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Had the tasting menu which was not listed (at least in English) as to the contents but the owner explained each of the 5 courses to us. The food and service were wonderful. Best meal in Bern and in our week in Switzerland. Would recommend without reservation, but you will need one for this small establishment.
The very special part of the meal was that the owner made us feel like she was serving us in her home and were a honored guest.
Great food and even better service!