“Only cash ”
Review of Lirum Larum

Lirum Larum
Ranked #15 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Bern
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend and we have been told that in this place they only accept cash, which I think is an unspeakable thing in 2018. We have been told that “we have to have cash if we want to pay”

1  Thank Enrico I

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Very pleasant , laid back cafe in the centre of Bern with nice jazz playing in the background. I enjoyed a tasty bowl of soup. My husband had the croque monsieur. Efficient service. Very opulent ladies’ loo!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

On the main shopping street in Bern, this little watering hole is a great place for a stop to have a drink and re-charge the batteries. The service is rustic, but the ambiance with mainly locals is very nice. Terrace in summer.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Lovely little bar under the arcades. Inside and outside seating. Very cosy!
Super coffee from Illy.
This is very close to Baerengraben, the bear pit that is the major attraction in the city and gives the city its symbol

Walk from the main station, this is past the parliament buildings and the Zytglogge on the right hand side.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I just wanted an espresso americano to take away. Every decent bartender should know how to prepare it! But even if he doesn't, he should remain calm and polite and not start shouting angrily "I don't know what you are talking about". Definitely the rudest (not to mention inapt) waiter I have ever met!