All reviews luxury hotel other guests room was clean paola host
Reviewed 2 August 2015

This is a delightful B&B in the centre of old Perugia. We had a triple room with balcony overlooking the rooftops of the ancient city. Easy walking distance to all the main attractions. The room was quiet, spacious, comfortable king-size bed (plus another single which we did not use), clean and good-sized bathroom (shower). Excellent breakfast with home-made cake, breads, ham, cheese, coffee. Our hostess was simply charming: sweet, helpful, friendly. Perugia itself is delightful with dozens of excellent restaurants, nothing over-priced. Evening entertainment was extensive with a live orchestra one night, a gospel choir, a secret open-air cinema showing Marx Brothers film. A lovely stay.

Room Tip: We loved our room, a triple room, for quietness, space and location in the town.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2014

No street number to help find the place, had to go to a bar and ask for directions to discover the property was next door
Intercom didn't work
Very dark inside stairway, owner showing me how to open the lock and I told her I couldn't see because it was so dark, she said 'I know' and that was that!
You have breakfast in a room at the same table as everyone else whether you want to or not
Towels were disgusting, they smelled so bad I couldn't use them- when they were left! I had to take towels from another room myself one day when towels weren't left for me because there is no one staying on the premises to help you if you need anything - towels were useless because of the smell
Room very dusty
No access to tea or coffee facilities
Wouldn't recommend

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank RobinaorRobyn
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Alle Naiadi is a lovely,cozy B&B in beautiful Perugia, situated right in the historical center .The hosts, Paola and Catarina, are very nice and friendly. The place is very clean and nicely decorated, with all kinds of personal touches, so you really feel like staying in a friends'home. The breakfast is very good, with home made cakes and great coffee. Also the price is very affordable.
We had a very nice time so I would definitely reccomend it . Ioana and Elena, Bucharest, Romania

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Paola and Catarina are the perfect hosts in this lovely Bed and Breakfast. Stayed 3 nights and wish it were so many more. Great breakfast every morning ensuring we were set for the day, Paola gave us the personal Le Naiadi map and also great recommendations for visits and eating out. Highly recommend this place for its central location, great accommodation and above all the friendly welcome. We will be back for sure!

Room Tip: all rooms are very nice but if the balcony room is available it is slightly bigger
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I rang the B&B doorbell and from the minute I heard Paola call down to me from her 3rd floor B&B window…”Ciao Mary” I knew I was in Italy and this was a very welcoming lady! I had my doubts about the accommodations, looking at the pictures on Booking.com; the B&B is decorated and cluttered far beyond my minimalistic sensibilities, but it shows off her exuberant personality well and was fine. The room was small, clean, with wall paintings and personal touches. It was functional with a flat screen TV, a great A/C-Heating unit which I used to warm up the room in just a few minutes, plus nice bathroom amenities including a great hairdryer. Strong, free WIFI. It’s in an excellent location for all the attractions, just a minute walk from Piazza Italia and felt very safe for a solo traveler. The window was double paned, with an outside shutter and an inside blackout shutter, so no outdoor noise, however the room walls are thin and conversations from other rooms are easy to hear. Little extras like umbrellas by the door, a personalized map and a delicious breakfast made staying here delightful.

When I returned in the late afternoon, the smell of freshly baked orange breakfast bread filled the B&B. It was served at a very good breakfast with meats/cheese, yogurt, fresh fruit, freshly made bread, crackers, jams, juice, water and delicious coffee. Thanks for a very pleasant stay Paola! Recommended!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo