“Perfect”
Review of Gradale

Gradale
Reserve with
Gradale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 860 Restaurants in Perugia
Price range: US$37 - US$49
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The simplicity of the home-made pasta, the fresh and genuine flavours from Umbria make special the cuisine of our restaurants. Once seated in the cozy dining room or in the enchanting covered terrace, admiring a wonderful view on the countryside, you can taste the dishes inside an interesting gastronomic itinerary: it is like a constant research of emotions and sensations, from the palat to the heart.
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Probably the best restaurant I have been to for a while. Exquisite food, the dish before the main I had, the risotto, it was HUGE however was truly delicious. Fantastic restaurant, extremely polite staff too.

Angeiperugia, Direttore at Gradale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you very much!!!

Staff del Gradale

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Dinner was pricey and wasn't very good. My husband thought the tortellini was okay, I choked down the mushroom pasta dish. The breakfast was great though.

Angeiperugia, Direttore at Gradale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

Gentile Krista S,

thank you for your review.

Lo staff del Gradale

"If to do were as easy as to know what were good to do, chapels had been churches..."

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the castello where we stayed. We reserved here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The restaurant is very elegant. For an appetizer, I asked for eggplant, mozzarella cheese and tomato. It was good but nothing impressive. My husband had the beet gnocchi with trout and milk mozzarella mousse. This was the highlight of the night. As main dish, I had the papardelle with fresh porcini mushrooms. This plate was below average even though it is a simple recipe. The sauce was too thick and the way they cut the mushrooms (in squares instead of cross section) made them taste too chewy. My husband had a beef tenderloin with roasted potatoes and zucchini. The beef was good but not excellent. The zucchini was really good. The sommelier/waiter was very nice and recommended a very nice bottle of red local wine, Montefalco sagrentino. The wine was really good. Overall good but I had better dinners in other restaurants in Perugia.

Angeiperugia, Direttore at Gradale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Dear Nerylu F,

thank you for your review.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We were told about this restaurant that it is a real one of a kind, and after we spent 2 hours over there- I can say that the compliments were absolutely true!
We arrived for dinner, and we started with the eggplant dish which blow our mind. As a main course, we shared duck and fillet, which were also on the highest level.
The food decoration was absolutely mesmerizing, and the taste... You should try it to understand.
The service was fast and kind, and the restaurant was designed with a good taste.

Dear Eli S,

thank you for your fantastic review!!!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Stunning restaurant in a wonderful location. The food was absolutely fantastic, and local Italian Prosecco was amazing. Will visit again whilst staying at the Castle.

Dear Jas0n_m_2013,

thank you for your beautifull review! Grazie mille!!