1,348 results
All reviews umbrian countryside beautiful view the bus excellent hotel outdoor pool perfect base to explore minute walk hotel restaurant croissants breakfast included room was spacious clean hotel modern amenities would highly recommend this hotel overlooking the valley beautiful town balcony
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Rooms very clean and modern. Staff friendly and helpful. This hotel was selected by tour company so I am not sure of the cost. Breakfast was typical European style with yogurt, meats, cheese and pastries.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We stayed here two nights on our bike tour of Umbria. The hosts went out of their way to be helpful even driving us into town one afternoon. Our room had a balcony with a beautiful view of Assisi. The pool overlooking the valley was very inviting but unfortunately we were too early in the season. A good choice for those looking for a welcome place while visiting Assisi.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is clean with nicely appointed but not fancy rooms. The views from the balcony rooms are amazing. The owner is very accommodating and a great host. Would stay at hotel in the future. Hotel has very nice bathrooms and an outdoor pool.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I cannot say enough good things about La Terrazza. From the beginning we were warmly welcomed. The room we were given exceeded my expectations with a private terrace overlooking a spectacular panorama. I had stayed here before in May and enjoyed it so much that I returned this past January with my daughter. We were so taken with the view that we sat on the terrace with a bottle of wine and watched the lights come on across the way. When we went down to dinner we were treated like family (royal family). The staff and Antonello could not have been nicer. My daughter is a runner so Antonello even mapped a route for her. Convenient to the town by local bus so no worries about parking.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Henretta S
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay and time in Assisi! The hospitality was fantastic and so much alpreciated. The rooms were clean and it was very quiet - slept great! In January. The view outside our room was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple