Hotel Umbra(Assisi)
US$102
US$104
US$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$206
US$175
US$120
US$112
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Hotel Vignola Assisi(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$55
Hotel Properzio(Assisi)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Dal Moro Gallery Hotel(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$142
Travelocity
US$380
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalley viewbasilica of stincredible viewsgreat roomdeluxe roomloved this hotelthe breakfast areafantastic hotelsteep hillhotel restaurantbreakfast and dinnertartsfavorite hotelwonderful townfantastic staytour groupchurch bells
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Stayed here only one night as part of our Insight Vacations tour but were very impressed with the hotel decor and the absolutely wonderful views from the hotel balcony overlooking the valley below.
Hotel situated on a steep hill and the levels go downwards.
Dining room in the basement with exposed brick and attractive with a nice dinner and breakfast.
Rooms quite comfortable.
Overall a lovely city and well woth a visit.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert J
Reviewed 18 June 2016

While the reception people were marginally helpful, the rest of the hotel far exceeded our expectations. Our clean and spacious room overlooked the lush, green valley, with at least two cathedrals in the frame. Breakfast was fantastic, with many delicious offerings and a helpful staff will to bring cappuccinos to you as soon as you were seated. We at in the restaurant once and it was a bit pricey but well worth it. Service and menu were well above average. Aside from the less than friendly receptionists, Hotel Giotto was nearly perfecto!

Room Tip: Ask for a view room of the valley, fourth or fifth floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This was a lovely location as well as a lovely hotel! The main building had a large porch looking over the valley and the village! The dining room downstairs was beautiful with vaulted brick ceiling like an old cathedral! It, too, had a lovely deck overlooking the valley. There was a large lounge where we had music and dancing. The rooms were fairly newly remodeled but in some areas in rooms as well as the halls, they left exposed brick from the original building! Lovely! The hotel also had two other buildings with rooms (next door and across the narrow street).

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a view as it is beautiful. Even if you see a little of the village rooftops-they are charming!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We had our fairy tale wedding reception at Hotel Giotto and it was a memorable experience. Angela and Silvia helped me from the very beginning until the end with vendor suggestions, details, having as many meetings with them as I needed and they were very patient considering I was planning this from abroad. Everything was perfect and Angela was there from the moment my husband and I arrived until she left at 5 am helping to break things down. My family lives in Assisi and they are very used to the surrounding beauty, but when the guests arrived for the cocktail hour on the terrace their mouths dropped! The view was absolutely breathtaking and the food stations were endless (and that wasn't even dinner!) Everything was to perfection, the staff was very attentive and professional, I am still receiving messages on what an amazing venue I chose. My husband and I were then overnight guests of the Hotel and had a beautiful room with an amazing view of the same panorama from the night before. It was a great first day to start our honeymoon! The owners of Hotel Giotto helped me plan my wedding as if I was a member of their own family getting married and I am forever grateful. I will visit this Hotel and the wonderful people there each time I go back to Assisi! Thank you Hotel Giotto for making my dream wedding come true!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Assisi was home for us for 10 days as my wife led a pilgrimage in Assisi and area. We couldn't have been happier with choosing the Hotel Giotto is our hotel during this time. The staff are very professional and accommodating. Since we had a car, it was an added bonus to have a small parking lot right next to the hotel to park as many of the hotels in Assisi do not have their own parking. The location is very good and very accessible and there are a number of choices for dining within a 10 minute walk. The basilica is less than 10 minutes away and the main square is about 10 to 15 minutes away (in the opposite direction of the basilica). The square is actually fairly close, but the walk is uphill so it takes a little longer. The breakfast buffet is also very good with a very large selection of items (excellent fresh pastries every day). Our room was a beautiful suite with a huge terrace overlooking the valley. We plan on going back to Assisi in the future and will absolutely look to stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the valley and terrace/balcony
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business