“Great Pub!”

La Diana
Ranked #119 of 579 Restaurants in Siena
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Birra La Diana non e un semplice bar, ma un progetto! E la prima birreria artigianale a Siena, che offre ai suoi clienti sia la birra di produzione propria (con materie prime coltivate nei terreni dell'azienda, anch'essi nel comune di Siena!), Sia una accurata scelta delle migliori birre artigianali italiane. Tutto e accompagnato da una cucina con prodotti locali, a chilometro zero, genuini e di qualita
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Went here specifically because my name is Diana. Tried two of the craft beers and gourmet burgers. Had a really good waiter and thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at La Diana. May not be Italian, but burgers and beer are always delightful!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The place is great, has live concerts. We stayed in Siena a few days and went to Diana a few times. Great to have a beer, good prices and food is also tasty and worth it.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Seems to be owned by the La Diana brewery just outside Siena so I was a bit surprised that they only have one draft beer from the brewery (a golden ale called Beatrice). The selection of beers from Italy and elsewhere was however excellent and I was really pleased that many were less than 5% abv. On my first visit I had a burger which was very good with meat that was simultaneously crumbly, moist and tasty. Tonight I'm back for some more Beatrice but I plan to go eat elsewhere.

1  Thank Martin N
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Diana is the place to go for beer in Siena - but the food is good too. Craft beer is hard to find in central Siena. Diana solves the problem with a selection of draft and bottled beers some brewed here and others. I particularly enjoyed the Pia, described as an American pale ale. My 10 year old enjoyed a hot dog and my wife and I share an excellent sandwich.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Loved this little place! Call or come make a reservation. Had a simple burger on the med/rare side but overall great! Service was good. Good quality . They have a stage for in house performances . Or great for watching a soccer match .