“Amazing Food ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

After a morning in Siena worked up an appetite and stopped in here for a light lunch. Ate 2 appetizers and wow first bruschetta and the tomato burst in your mouth. Also had a pecorino cheese platter with 3 different honeys one with shaved truffles. Main dish Siena roasted pork tenderloin with amazing potatoes.
And Noami our server gave us a free limoncello at the end of the meal.
If you plan on visiting Siena this place is a most stop.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We went here based on solid Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. I had a fantastic truffle ravioli that I highly recommend while my wife has a salad that was good but nothing special. The service was fantastic considering the owners spoke no English and we spoke no Italian! The only issue is because of the location the noise of mopeds zipping regularly by was amplified in the narrow street. Still, great value for money and I would happily return.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Another great meal in Siena. It's hard, if not impossible, to find a bad meal in Siena.
A group of us went to dinner here and I had the Ravioli Mushrooms. Everyone at dinner had nothing but "two thumbs up" . Great service too.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant several times now and have never been disappointed. The food is good, service excellent and great value for money. Can highly recommend for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

We love this place. Their fish is nicelly cooked, they offer good wine, and they serve you with a smile. I remember both my courses (antipasto and secondo), were huge. They welcome children. The "grotta", is pretty impressive.

1  Thank Idaniux1983