“Great value for money”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We went here based on solid Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. I had a fantastic truffle ravioli that I highly recommend while my wife has a salad that was good but nothing special. The service was fantastic considering the owners spoke no English and we spoke no Italian! The only issue is because of the location the noise of mopeds zipping regularly by was amplified in the narrow street. Still, great value for money and I would happily return.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Another great meal in Siena. It's hard, if not impossible, to find a bad meal in Siena.
A group of us went to dinner here and I had the Ravioli Mushrooms. Everyone at dinner had nothing but "two thumbs up" . Great service too.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant several times now and have never been disappointed. The food is good, service excellent and great value for money. Can highly recommend for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

We love this place. Their fish is nicelly cooked, they offer good wine, and they serve you with a smile. I remember both my courses (antipasto and secondo), were huge. They welcome children. The "grotta", is pretty impressive.

1  Thank Idaniux1983
Reviewed 31 October 2014

Parking in Siena where you wish to have a meal needs advance planning. You could end up walking up steep hills. This restaurant is in the shadow of San Francesco Chiesa win parking opposite the street and escalator that takes you up to the old town. But the public parking is closed for maintenance and that means one has to drive around looking for a garage within the city gate. Business is definitely affected as there were few tables taken up. Food is fine but not as fresh as you need to be if crudo I.e., raw fish is on the menu. Service was earnest and friendly. I will try it again when the parking situation is resolved.

1  Thank sunnyboy9