1,712 results
All reviews the bus modern hotel floor overlooking soccer stadium piazza del campo old city minute walk nice bathroom excellent location close to the hotel breakfast was included mini bar comfortable rooms stayed here for nights historic center free parking superior room
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I stayed at this hotel few times on business trip. The rooms are comfortable, the location is excellent and the breakfast quite ok (in particular the freshly baked cakes). Check in procedures were smooth. Please note that being right in the city center parking is an issue and you should be prepared to either park far from the hotel or pay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Carl_one86
Reviewed 20 June 2015

We stayed here one night on our tour of Italy. We chose this over a boutique hotel due to the location. We could walk to dinner and all of the sights. We did not have a car so I can't comment on the parking. The staff held our luggage that was dropped by our bike guides earlier in the day. There were some issues with check in due to a new system but it really wasn't a long wait. The rooms were large, cool and comfortable. This was the only chain we stayed in the whole trip but it was still a great hotel. The breakfast was great. We had no issues with the staff. One of our group could not get the wifi to work and the IT specialist and a manager worked to help him get connected. He was even offered to log into a hotel computer if he needed to check email. We had an excellent experience unlike other reviews. The location was perfect for walking to all the sites. The beds were HUGE and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

We had this hotel booked. We had arrived to our destination which was the hotel there was literally no parking or car parks that I would trust with my car without it being crashed into or scratched. The place was absolutely hectic, people walking out in front of my car left, right and centre no matter how fast I was going. Fair enough there was a market on so it was even busier than expected. But still, that's no excuse for the total lack of parking for the hotel. We had a lot of heavy luggage, the car park that they wanted us to park in we couldn't even find but they said it was a five minute walk and that's just not what you need when you have a lot of luggage. We ended up driving around the whole area which is like a big circle, a lap around the place about ten times. They weren't specific. It's ok for them saying all of these different directions and instructions, they live there most likely and work in the area at least. We have never been before. It was like LA traffic and there where cars pulling out in front of me from where they where parked at the side of the road with no warning, no indication, nothing. At one point I had to beep and swerve or my car would have been a wreck. We pulled in front of the hotel where a few more cars where parked, the people where most likely at the reception desk. I waited in the car while my friend ran in to ask further directions on the whereabouts of the car park and then next thing a large bus was behind me trying to bully it's way into my place. I seen no signs what so ever saying it was reserved for busses, plenty of other cars where parked there but of course he told me to move forward or leave the area. There was no possible way I could move forward as there was extremely limited space and I told him there was no way I was moving because my friend is inside the building and we would have ended up getting separated which would have caused a whole other stressful situation. Two employees came out and told me I'm going to have to move the bus has to be there so they took our luggage inside. We got back in the car and looked for the car park again. Still no success and almost having my car wrote off twenty times later, we returned to the hotel. I asked for a refund. The staff, well some where ok. One was just on their phone, doing what, playing games, I don't know but I do know we where getting dirty looks from them. We felt very awkward, they didn't make
it easy for us at all. Maybe on a day the place is completely empty and the day a golf kart hire shop opens to get your luggage actually to the hotel...it would be ok. Who knows.

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank poetmorose
Reviewed 15 June 2015

30 minutes to check in due to "upgrade" to new system... After waiting for so long door wouldn't open and I had to come downstairs TWICE from the fourth floor. Horrible welcome to Siena after long hours travelling!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelclub.es
2  Thank Y3361CPjavierm
Reviewed 11 June 2015

This was easy to find and there was free parking nearby. If a Soccer game (stadium is next to hotel) is on you can't drive to hotel. The staff is not very friendly but the rooms were nice and location was within walking distance of all sights. The hotel is located next to a large bus station so you can go anywhere from this location.

Breakfast was good but one morning we had to wait a while for them to clear and clean tables. They were short of staff.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple