All reviewsthe busnice terracerooms are cleanitalian breakfastfantastic stayperfect locationnutellacitytuscanypaliocountryside
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This hostel is incredible! It's sooooo beautiful and nestled in the authentic nature of Siena. The receptionist is patient, and the rooms are beautiful and spacious. Pier from the hostel took a bunch of people for a tour of the hills and to a beautiful private pool! I had such a wonderful time and can't wait to go back! I'd recommend this hostel to everyone!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My friend and I traveled throughout Italy for two weeks and Siena Hostel was by far our favorite!! The staff was more helpful/accommodating than we could've dreamed of! We asked to go on a wine tour when we checked in and they brought us to one that day. Every time we asked them to call us a taxi to get to the train station, they drove us instead. When we rented bikes to explore Siena, they sat down with us and a map and wrote down all the places we should visit. They were far more attentive than the other hostels we experienced. When we returned to the hostel late after visiting Florence, they made us dinner (the best salad I had in Italy, I might add!). We were told their mission was to make sure we had the local experience and not the tourist experience and we certainly did!!! I would absolutely recommend staying at Siena Hostel and would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2017

This is a really nice hostel, specially the staff!! They were all amazing, and really helpful in everyhting!! Place is clean, room are comfortables, it has a nice terrace where you can chill. It is a little bit outside the city, but there are buses going all the time, or you can take a 15 minute walk.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Staying there turned out to be one of my most favorite dynamic experiences! From my first step into the hostel I felt at home. All of the people working there are welcoming, always ready to help and simply trying to enrich everyone's knowledge of the area.

And yes, the rooms are clean, the showers work just fine, there's a good WiFi connection and the walk to the city is about 30 min. but don't be discouraged because most likely someone will just drive you there, if you need.

So, don't miss it! Dive into the cozy atmosphere they've created there, taste wine, try good food, let your eyes rest looking at the landscapes, forget time - it's an abstract there, drink wine again :) get to know the staff and let them involve you in the most wonderful way into the true Tuscan life with all its stories - it's worth it! Have fun staying there!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Denitsa P
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had a fantastic time staying at the Siena Hostel. I recommend it if you want to have a great and an unforgettable experience in Tuscany! The hostel offers a very comfortable environment with an incredibly kind staff that will make you feel like at home! The staff organized trips and activities around Tuscany, where we tried local food, visit beautiful towns and landscapes around. I had such a great time that I extended my stay in Siena. The bedrooms are clean and comfortable, the showers work very well. They have a very nice common area with a chill environment where many activities take place. Breakfast is included and is tasty. They also offer drinks and aperitivo, as well as delicious dinners that you can have for very good price. The hostel is 20 minutes walk from the center, is easy to reach and if you need they give you a ride. I was very happy with this hostel, I would definetly come back and most of all I recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo