“Pleasant experience, average board ”
Review of Gourmeat

Gourmeat
Ranked #201 of 574 Restaurants in Siena
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Went in on a Sunday night. Server was very pleasant and made me feel welcomed. I got a small meat and cheese board for one and 2 glasses of wine and my total was €19. The board was not the most exciting board I have had in Italy, or even Sienna. However if you're nearby, it's a fine place to grab a treat.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Long waiting
A big mixed plate is 27€, you have nothing! 1 bruchetta, 3 salami, 3 olives, 1 sundried tomato...

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Avoid this place! The worst experience I have ever had. One lady from the staff was terrible, I have never been treated this way. She served us hot brunello! When we claimed she almost started shouted at us!! Unbelievable!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Avoid this place. Never ever. The staff is unpleasant, wine is hot. Staff commented our order what wasn't nice.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wanted something nice with the wine and had the most amazing cheese plate. Some Siena-specialities that were sooo good! Really nice personal as well who can guide you.