Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$144
eDreamsUS$130
TravelocityUS$144
CheapTicketsUS$144
Orbitz.comUS$144
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019

The room we got was amazing. Very clean, peaceful, organized, and comfortable and it felt like home. The view was breathtaking, and the staff were very welcoming and sincere. I stayed here with my friends for one night, and I wish we stayed for longer. The dinner was delicious, plus their wine was nothing like I’ve ever tasted before. I came in with an injured ankle and the receptionist saw me limping, and without hesitating she gave me a bag of ice and made sure I was okay. Overall this was the best part of our Europe trip!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

Friendly reception people. When we asked to open the pool, they told us it was closed but when they saw our disappointment they opened it. So kind. Really cold water but perfect for our legs. Wi-Fi is ok, but stopped from 22 till 8. Good breakfast. Room on first floor, no elevator! Nice view from the window. Bed and bathroom were comfortable. Walking distance to citycentre.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Ok other reviewers have slated the owners and I do see what they mean wrt the lady. Came across as a bit weird at first, but at the end I got a smile out of her. Location is 10 to 15 mins walk up the hill to SG, so not too far. Pool was bloody freezing (I thought my testicles had fell off), air temp 22 in Oct so unreasonable to expect more I guess. And for those interested, no they hadn’t. Father (?) was a nice old boy and son (?) was accommodating when I asked for a bucket, water and sponge to wash the motorbike.
Here’s a common complaint- our bed was awful, like sleeping on concrete with concrete in the pillows. We had two restless nights. CHANGE THE BEDS GUYS. Read your reviews, so many people can’t be wrong. Lovely view out the back, I used the hammock, had a cigar and a drink and all was well with the world. Breakfast so, so. Oh and AC didn’t work at all. Good, safe parking. Would probably pay a bit more next time and have more comfort - BEDS, BEDS, BEDS. Hint.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This was a return visit to the Belvedere and it was unchanged. A small hotel run by all the family. Immaculately clean and comfortable rooms in a traditional Italian style. Good en suite shower room with towels changed every day. Air conditioned room. Swimming pool and gardens. Continental breakfast which you can take on the terrace with lovely views over the Tuscan hills and vineyards. A simple evening menu is offered if you are too tired to walk up to the town. Lovely, friendly staff. Recommended if you are looking for genuine Italian family hospitality!.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel just a short walk (uphill) to the middle of San Gimignano. Really friendly hosts, good breakfast and free parking which is a real luxury here. Would definitely stay again and wholeheartedly recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2018