All reviews spent nights wonderful location swimming pool property host accommodation town tuscany
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

First of all the lady is born in Firenze so she speck so nice in her Florence slang!
So nice so sweet so beautiful place! The lady give us me and my girlfriend a very special and romantic room.. I love it since first look!
We did breakfast in lady house near a Camino and she cook genuine cakes and other thing for us.
San Gimignano is very very close and as in the foto I published we had a beautiful see from the room windows. All was great thanks again we want be back again!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fabrizio_Elio
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this bnb for one night as we like to visit san gimigano.

Free parking is available. 15mins walk to the historical town centre.

No airconditioner in the room. Only one fan which is barely churning out any wind, so the room was quite stuffy. Very vintage and rustic furnitures/decoration.

Breakfast is chargeable and available upon request. Breakfast is serve in a terrace and prepared by the lady host.

Friendly dogs camilia and samson will be there in the day.. They are so cute!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2016

This farmhouse was so lovely - I stayed as a solo traveller and felt so welcomed by Ornella and her dog Samson. It is a 10 min walk to the centre of San Gimignano and accessible by car. My room was big with wooden floorboards and a farm style bathroom.
Breakfast was great and Ornella would always find something different to feed me, with proper coffee.
There was no wifi or TV which was totally refreshing - at night it was so silent and dark, then in the morning there are birds tweeting and you open the shutters to glorious sunshine.
From the property there is the best view of San Gimignano and its towers. It was the perfect base to explore Florence, Lucca, Pisa and Siena by car.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Amazing views of San Gimignano! The property is located just outside the walls and less than 10 minutes walk uphill. The owner is very accommodating and makes sure her guests are well taken care of. The property is clean and well appointed. We spent two nights there and had no issues. We paid extra for dinner and are so glad we did! Great food and conversation! Her dog, Sampson, is a regular and will be seen around. Very friendly guy and loves some cuddles from the kids. :) So glad we chose to stay here and want to come back in the fall to help harvest olives and snag some fresh oil!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I visited there on Feb. and it was TOO cold. After I checked in there, I found that the heater didn't work. So I asked to turn on the heater and the hostess said that the heater would turn on at 6 o'clock. I agreed, went out and returned. And that night, I woke up just because it's TOO cold. it was about 3 o'clock am. The heater was OFF! Can you imagine? the heater was off at 3 am, at night. My 10 year old son and my wife wore all clothes again and I couldn't sleep again.
And more, I couldn't see air conditioner (It means, maybe very hot in summer, as it was TOO cold in winter.) There was no refrigerator,...etc.
I strongly recommend not to visit there, especially you are with kids. My son was caught by the cold.

Date of stay: February 2016