All reviewsgorgeous swimming pooldouble roomwonderful locationstayed for nightsvirginiahostaccommodationterracepropertyviewswinetuscanybeautykmtrips
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My sister and I were touring Tuscany and found this place on the internet. This was one of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed. It was so relaxing and right in the middle of vineyards. Great room! Awesome pool! Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Zoeytravel7
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at Podere Bellavista for 3 nights in June 2013. We had an absolutely amazing stay. Beautiful surroundings. Lovely, clean room. Outstanding service - Virginia is a warm and friendly host her goes out of her way to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Excellent position from which to explore Tuscan countryside and vineyards. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Jeremy P
PODERE-BELLAVISTA, Proprietario at Podere Bellavista, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear Jeremy,

thank you very much for your kind opinion! I'm very glad it was all to your liking....so I hope to see you again!! All my best

Virginia

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Everything about this accommodation was excellent! Very nice staff who was really helpful. Breakfast was also very nice. The location is also excellent as our tuscany style room had the most beautiful view on San Giminiano and surrounding.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lejaa
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed 2 nights in this beautiful setting in the hills of Tuscany, surrounded by vineyards and olive trees. Warm and helpful hosts. San Gimignano is not far away if you want some more dining out options, but there is also a lovely local restaurant up the hill.

The bedroom was a bit on the dark side and overall the whole appartement was not letting in lots of light, possibly also to keep the heat from coming in. We took the car to go to San Gimignano, but a walk is also possible, but very steep I reckon.There were also lounge chairs + a BBQ. The pool is aboslutely stunning with a 'light' jacuzzi in the sitting area of the pool.

Would stay again, but only if we tend to stay more than 4 nights. For a short stay I would look for something else.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank canakris
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We stayed at Bellavista for 4 nights in April. The location is excellent, overlooking Tuscan vineyards and San Gimignano. The apartment had everything we needed including a patio overlooking the gorgeous views. The apartments were clean with nice warm touches. Christine was fantastic! Very welcoming and even did our laundry for a small fee. Would highly recommend Bellavista!

Room Tip: All rooms have great views!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple