All reviews the bus great location leaning tower piazza dei miracoli busy road large lounge croissants breakfast room minute walk big bathroom pisa tower main road rooms are spacious nice stay stayed for one night clean hotel main attractions
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The hotel is very close to the leaning tower of Pisa, only a 5 minute walk away. Hotel is reasonably clean and hotel breakfast staff were very friendly especially with our 2 year old!
It could do an uplift and it is relatively far from the train station but taxis are very reasonable. I would def recommend it for a short stay in Pisa!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Hotel is a short walk from the tower and the bars and restaurants in the main main streets, nice rooms which are clean and spacious, basic continental breakfast which met our needs and very friendly staff

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Dave A
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Good family hotel, great location, very close to Piazza dei Miracoli with the main attractions in Pisa. Friendly staff. We arrived there on a very bad stormy night and could not get to the hotel, but receptionist was very reassuring, telling us that someone would be there all night and we would not have any trouble getting in.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We stayed there for 2 nights and really enjoyed it. The staff is very friendly, the breakfast is good and the rooms are clean. The location is directly opposite of the leaning tower so very convenient.

Though I have to say that some of the facilities are in need of an upgrade. Didn't bother me, but some guests might not like it.

Room tip: Rooms facing the inner courtyard are very quiet
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018

This hotel seems run down when you walk in and the rooms are only small, but, it is clean, has very helpful friendly staff...plenty hot water, and one of the best shower heads I came across on my trip..so even though my first impression was not great, those things, plus the location being just across the road from the leaning tower, and a lovely continental breakfast more than made up for it....There is on site parking available, but you must book it in advance for 14 euro a night...I am extremely hard to please with hotel rooms, and I would not hesitate to stay there again...

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quieter..
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple