Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
SAVE US$27
Expedia.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$120
TravelocityUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020

Big windows and nice view. The hotel is not that close to center and if you are without a car, it is pretty dangerous to walk by the road toward hotel or from hotel to city center. Average room and boring breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank asaghorbanian
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

I still can’t believe Racism in this hotel is so obvious. It is happening in 21st century! ! What an experience! The walls in the room are thin. I can overhear conversations from the next room.

We stay there for only one night. Luckily only one night! I don’t have to stay there for racist treatment.

There is something I should share with travellers: We got up in the next morning for breakfast. The hotel certainly halved its dinning area. One for Asian, and the other one is for European. Unfortunately the Asian
Dinning area has very limited breakfast choices. Whenever an European walked into our dinning area by mistake, the waitress would shout and stop them. It is like we carry deadly infectious virus. Sigh! Even we don’t understand Italian, we still can figure out what happened clearly. It is so humiliating!

At the end of our breakfast, It is crystal clear for us to see the European dining area has better and more breakfast choices. It is severe racist treatment! The most horrible one ever!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Funfriday08
Monica B, Direttore vendite at Hotel Galilei, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Dear Funfriday08,

breakfast room is separate for groups and individual travelers for operative reasons. If groups are mostly coming from Asia, you can think we separate for nationality but it's totally wrong.
All food and beverages served at buffet breakfast respect the agreement with the tour operator organizing the travel.
My colleagues on duty during your stay manage the guests with respect, education and professional manners.
We reserve the right to evaluate possible legal actions for the accusatory and defamatory tone used.

Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

Getting into the hotel car park, and I’m sure it’s not the hotels fault, but a problem nonetheless. The entrance to the hotel is blocked off and the sat nav does not know a way in. In fact you have to drive through a trading estate between large gates that looked like you could get locked in where you don’t want to be. The lady on reception couldn’t have been nicer she really was very friendly with perfect English, so that was a plus point. Despite the hotels big new appearance outside, the inside is slightly shabby, a bit tired. My bed cover smelt like it had milk spilt on it, a bit cheesy.
The air conditioning didn’t appear to be working, or didn’t work very well. The display read HELP until I discovered how to re set it, and then it appeared the lowest setting was 22. It just didn’t seem to work. You couldn’t have the window open due to mosquitoes, so it was a bit warm. Whilst on the subject of the windows. See below photos, it is very nice to have windows in a hotel you can open, but these windows open inwards. You would need to be very careful you don’t catch your back on very sharp corners, whilst bending down, or worse a young child could walk into the open window and hurt themselves, a bit of an over looked danger in my opinion. (Sharp corners)Despite the room being quite warm , I did sleep very well. The internet is very good, allowing me to conference video call my associates with ease, so really can’t fault this.
Breakfast and I am sorry, this was a big let down, plastic cups for fruit juices is not pleasant. The hot selection was bacon that was really not nice and very salty and German sausage. The breakfast was poor unfortunately.
I probably wouldn’t stay here again, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t say avoid as it’s ok, it’s just average. The biggest plus point was the lady on reception, she was really very nice an asset to this business for sure, in fact all the staff seem ok.
The biggest minus is the windows that open inwards, someone is going to hurt themselves on these. One other point, on the window there is a mosquito net that you can close to keep mosquitoes out, the problem is,the frame has been fitted too low and there is a gap of a good couple of inches to let them in, it’s a bit strange.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidV599
Reviewed 11 August 2019

The hotel is basic. We stayed there as our easyJet flight was cancelled. Staff was friendly. Rooms are outdated and bathrooms have mould. Don’t stay there unless you have to, Breakfast was basic - coffee machines old and what came out was not really drinkable. The receptionist (American/Italian) was very helpful in recommending local fish Restaurent’s

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 22 July 2019

We had a room with three twin beds, and it was very comfortable. It was not fancy at all, but was clean and secure. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet exceeded all expectations.

We stayed here prior to an early morning flight. It took us 10 minutes to get from the parking lot to the car rental return.

Date of stay: July 2019