“Good overall but I can not recover the object forgot in the room!!!”
Review of Hotel Touring Pisa

Hotel Touring Pisa
Ranked #51 of 68 Hotels in Pisa
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Good overall but I can not recover the object forgot in the room!!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel at the end of July for 5 days. The location it is great for traveling and see a lot of beautiful places in Italy. ( near the bus stop and train station - with excelent connections all over ) Very close to airport ( by train or bus )Room nice and clean, the staff very helpful and polite.
I enjoyed staying at this hotel and I would recomand it but I am angry because I forgot my photo battery charger plugged in and I send a lot of mails to this hotel but nobody answer it! :(

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank A B
wetour, Direttore at Hotel Touring Pisa, responded to this review, 24 September 2011
Dear Guest,
I am really pleased that for 5 days you enjoyed staying in our hotel. As you wrote we are in a very central location, city center, central railway station and airport. What in particular makes me happy is that you found the room nice and cleaned and that the staff was helpful and was at least professional with you and for this comment I thank you very much. The only think that makes me think is the fact that we did not receive any e-mail from you about your photo battery. This is very strange because we put apart every object left by guests in order to keep in touch with them. May be something was wrong with the e-mail address, attached is our direct e-mail adress (info@hoteltouringpisa.com).
Would you accept my regrets and if you can call us we are at your complete disposal.

Best regards
Adriana Corsi – Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
London
Reviewed 14 September 2011

This hotel is a very unfriendly place to arrive and you aren't really made to feel welcome from any point after that. We stayed 3 nights and the best thing about the hotel is its location near to the train station if you are using Pisa as a base for other trips.

All of the decor investment has gone into the reception area as the room was very tired, in need of a lick of paint, new carpet and as per everyone else's review, the miniature sized shower floods with every use. You have to turn the shower on/off every 30 seconds or so to avoid flooding the room (plughole unblocker anyone?).

Breakfast is an utter shambles mainly due to the fact that the receptionist on duty also has to perform all breakfast duties.

Day One - no coffee, hot water to make tea, and the dregs of juice.
Day Two - I dared to ask the lady on duty about hot water and she thrust the flask to my face snaring "there is". My fault, I did manage to squeeze one and a quarter cups worth for my wife and I. The lady then continued by slamming plates in an attempt to clear tables.
Day Three - I had to clean and lay our own table as all tables available were dirty (about 6!).

Every day at breakfast there were dirty tables surrounding us from previous customers.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
wetour, Direttore at Hotel Touring Pisa, responded to this review, 2 October 2011
Dear Viggy value,

First thank you for your detailed report on www.tripadvisor.com. I really regret about your bad impressions and experiences during your stay here also because our primary aim is to satisfy our guests and let them feel well.
But as far as I consider your comment I’d like to differentiate a bit. You subscribe the reception area with breakfast room as nice and as I know my staff is recognized as very professional and helpful – regarding to this I conjecture that any guest do get a warm welcome.
Concerning the rooms I’d like to inform you that lots of our rooms have been refurbished and we’re still restyling other parts of our structure. So most of our new bathrooms have a shower box and the rooms are equipped with parquet and new flatscreen televisions.
But unfortunately you preferred to write a comment here instead of talking to me directly. I could have managed a solution - especially try to find a better room for you. Also I’m sorry that the breakfast did not meet your expectations. We try to improve our services considering to your description.
Thank you for your post once more and whenever you’d like to return to Pisa please be free to contact me personally in order to arrange for you a special treatment with our best attention.

Best regards
Hotel Manager

Travellers are raving about these Pisa hotels

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 3,391 helpful votes
Reviewed 28 August 2011

The hotel is basically very old and it has a stank when you walked into the corridor to your bedroom. The bathroom is big enough but the shower is not covered with a proper glass pane. You will end up wetting the whole bathroom if you try to splash too much water while taking a shower. Overall we didnt have a good experience. The free breakfast was ok, we even found a dirty bowl in between the new clean bowls. I will never come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Downham Market, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2011

We needed a one night stop over in Pisa (strike action had dashed our plans to travel direct from Siena for an early morning flght Pisa-London) so this little hotel just over the road from the railway station and next to the bus stop to the airport was ideally located. Staff were pleasent although not particularly well versed in basic concierge stuff (like Sunday bus times). The room was basic. I had ear plugs with me so managed to sleep depsite the noise from the street. All the major attractions are within easy walking distance. Breakfast (included in the price) was a sad affair ... (nasty cheap cheeses and over-boiled eggs). We paid 90 euros and to be honest what we got was worth max 60.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
wetour, Proprietario at Hotel Touring Pisa, responded to this review, 13 July 2011
Dear MsMadge,

First I want to thank you for your constructive comment placed on Tripadvisor. Our hotel is really situated close the train-station and to the airport it’s only five minutes. Furthermore we have a strategic position in the city, also for small distances between the historical - as you named major attractions - and the shopping centre. Our staff thanks you for the nice words written regarding to them. Also I’m pleased that you liked the room. Due to your suggestions we try to enrich our breakfast.

Anyway I thank you about your post which helps us to improve our services and to satisfy the wishes of our guests.

Roskilde, Denmark
Reviewed 19 June 2011

This is a nice and very clean and well maintained hotel locates few metres from the central station in Pisa. Staff was friendly an helpful, the room and bed very nice. Only caveat is the small shower and elevator. Breakfast was, well, Italian ;-)

steen

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
wetour, Proprietario at Hotel Touring Pisa, responded to this review, 7 July 2011
Dear StilWonde,

Thank you very much for your words, nice and clean is the imagine we would give to our guests and we are real well located, just few meters from the central station of Pisa.
My staff is learning to give the maximum for the perfect service in my hotel, and every day I control each room in order to guarantee the quality level.

Sorry for the small shower and elevator but we do not have any more space to enlarge them both.
We will follow your important remarks about the breakfast in order to improve it, any suggestions in any case very important for us.

Thank you and come to visit us again.