All reviews mobile home swimming pool pam supermarket swimming cap cooking facilities on site restaurant large supermarket walking distance static caravan lovely pool evening entertainment leaning tower minute walk the local train station free wifi pisa tower cinque terre
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Just ended a 4 day break in this lovely place. The calm, peaceful environment was just what we needed. No, it isn't luxurious, but it more than any self-catering facility we have experienced. The air-con ( which was very much needed) was free. Although we did our usual and purchased washing up necessities - when we checked they had already been provided! Lesson learned. Lovely staff. Very helpful. Did not consider it to be expensive at all. If you are looking for glamour this is not the place for you. If you want peace and serenity then I'd look no further. Will be returning as soon as we can.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Currently at the airport to fly home
So saw the reviews but was slightly nervous at the camp site title
This place is wonderful fairly basic but bedroom and bathroom air conditioned
At 30 degrees it was very welcome
At this temp so was the pool ( how many pisa hotels have a pool ?)
Great location, lovely staff will return without doubt
Thankyou

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I have previously stayed at their site in Venice and chose this site because of my previous experience. I walked from the airport, just under an hours walk.

I wasn't happy handing over my passport in the check in office until I leave, I am a regular traveler in Europe and have never been asked to hand it over until I check out. Every other hotel/camp site has photocopied my passport and given it back.

I wasn't keen on my accomodation here, it was half of a static caravan with the kitchen outside. Yes the weather in Italy is glorious and al fresco dining is lovely. But mosquitos and slugs are not nice when you are in the kitchen. And I didn't like waking up and hearing next door on the toilet. I could hear everything the person did on the toilet, which made me very self conscious when I was in the bathroom!

Due to the passport being required, even though their sister site in Venice did not ask for it and keep it, I won't stay here again. I spent the weekend worrying about the security of it and I don't think it was kept in a locked safe, when I collected it I saw passports in boxes on a shelf. They should photocopy it and give it back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in mid May, 2 adults and a 14 an 12 year old. Lucky for us the weather was nice, 20-23 degrees, so kids got to enjoy the pool. We stayed in a superior chalet type accommodation with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen diner area an a outside seating area. Was perfect for a quick break and has all kitchen utensils and plenty of plug sockets. Nice bathroom an shower. Location wise it is perfect, just a short walk into Pisa to the tower about 10/15min. The local supermarket Pam is up the road an very reasonably priced. Would definitely stay again and for a longer time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect location 5mins walking to the Pise tower.
Great amenities. Very clean bathroom and showers.
Helpful and friendly staff.
Reasonably priced and will definitely recommend if you want to visit Pise Tower.