All reviews modern design wonderful hotel home made cakes the bus hosts
Reviewed 2 January 2018

It's a family managed B&B 4 Km outside Pisa, the owners are very kind; the explain everything in details and make you feel at home.
The design itself is a kind of modern design too much cold
So if you look for typical tuscan place, this is not adequate. If you look for service oriented hotel, this is the place to be
Parking is a plus

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in a junior suite. The room was massive. With a table and chairs and a sofa. It was extremely clean and the bathroom was amazing with a shower.
It was very quiet while we were there even though there was a party in the town close by we heard nothing.
The air conditioning was amazing as it was 33 degrees and it kept us cool in the room.
The bed was the comfiest we have ever slept in and as my husband has a bad back this was fantastic for us as we both slept well.
The breakfast was full of home made cakes jams and fresh fruit. There was also cold meats toast eggs and fresh croissants. It was a wonderful breakfast and in the name of a good review I tried every cake !! they were all amazing.
The hosts were very friendly and helpful. Before we arrived we received an email with all the things we made need to know including bus routes to Pisa and how to get there with costs which was very good.
There is a free car park next door for parking and a 200 meter walk into the little town which has a lovely very cheap pizza restaurant and a shop where you can buy just about anything. There are other shops too but these were closed when we were here as it was a local holiday.
It was 1 Euro 20 cents on the bus to Pisa. And the bus runs till 9.30 pm and good value to travel. It's just round the corner from the hotel and easy to use.
This was a wonderful stay and perfect for us. I can only give everything 5 stars as it was perfect.
I would love to come back and stay again

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017

This is a gem of a B&B. I was initially hesitant to book as it was in a residential area but I am so glad we did. After travelling through Spain and France to Italy, arriving at Live 09 was exactly what I needed. The hosts were so accommodating and friendly, emailing me the exact bus to get which drops you off right outside the B&B. We had a room with french doors opening up into the garden and it was our own little haven of quiet. Aside from this, the breakfast is amazing, everything is home baked and I am already missing the homemade marmalade :)

Room tip: Ground floor room opening up into the garden was lovely
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

After having taken the money of our reservation, he changed his mind the day of our arrival saying we arrived too late (arrival hour mentioned on our booking) He promised to solve this issue with a commercial grant..which we never got. With such a non commercial attitude I can only recommend to stay away from this place!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016

i read a complaint about coming late and not getting in. i was late and sent the details of cc and copy of passport to Federico. he left very clear instructions of how to get in
i am going o come back for sure great place great host

Date of stay: December 2015