See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The house is less than 5 minutes walk to the medieval wall. What we like most is that they offer free bicycles to ride on the wall (what we did on the Sunday morning).
Clean, nice bathroom, large bed.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Wonderful and friendly hosts! Villa is very close to the city, just 5 min walk. Clean, modern and spacy room, everything we needed was there! And free bikes are included! Enjoyed a lot cycling on a city wall.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Lucca itself in an absolute must for anybody visiting Tuscany! The villa is perfectly located for exploring the delights that this beautiful and unique city has to offer.
The hosts were very pleasant and very helpful, quickly recommending places to visit and picking us straight up from the train station. The free bike rental on offer was incredibly useful as Lucca is best travelled on bike.
The only small improvement would be to have a few more utensils in the kitchen, but that is small thing to improve on... overall a lovely little self-catered villa, highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2016

I can't stress what an amazing little place this is.

First of all, definitely the most enthusiastic, friendly and well-spoken hosts we've met in our Trip to Italy. They are super helpful and provide everything you need to know on arrival. if I could have given 6 stars for service I would have.

Location: Just outside the city walls, approx 5 mins walk to the main street in Lucca called Via Fillungo. Perfect location with parking spaces just outside the front of the complex.

It's air conditioned with a full kitchen e.g. coffee facilities, microwave, kettle, hob. There's a tv, ample storage space, extra pillows and it's all very modern.

There is a range of bikes you can use free of charge and a lock is provided - perfect for cycling along Lucca's broad, tree lined city walls.

I can't think of any cons!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Just outside the famous wall of Luca and outside the Oldtown is the Villa San Marco and Luca. What a wonderful apartment and what wonderful hosts.

My unit consisted of a kitchen and sitting room a bedroom and a nice bathroom. It was decorated in bright orange which suited the Italian summer.

Alessandra welcomed me and showed me around. She gave me a key and invited me to use one of their many bicycles.

I spent a glorious weekend bicycling around the old city and up on the wall. There is a very nice restaurant right up in the middle of the circuit of the wall at where I had a very nice lunch. I was fortunate enough to be there a weekend where there was a concert of Puccini in the Basilica

I left Siena where I stayed a month for the weekend before the Palio. That's when they bring the dirt into the Campo and pack it down for the race

The Villa San Marco provides all you need to cook, to rest and to tour. Go and enjoy. By the way the cost is very reasonable

Buon Viaggio