See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Just outside the famous wall of Luca and outside the Oldtown is the Villa San Marco and Luca. What a wonderful apartment and what wonderful hosts.

My unit consisted of a kitchen and sitting room a bedroom and a nice bathroom. It was decorated in bright orange which suited the Italian summer.

Alessandra welcomed me and showed me around. She gave me a key and invited me to use one of their many bicycles.

I spent a glorious weekend bicycling around the old city and up on the wall. There is a very nice restaurant right up in the middle of the circuit of the wall at where I had a very nice lunch. I was fortunate enough to be there a weekend where there was a concert of Puccini in the Basilica

I left Siena where I stayed a month for the weekend before the Palio. That's when they bring the dirt into the Campo and pack it down for the race

The Villa San Marco provides all you need to cook, to rest and to tour. Go and enjoy. By the way the cost is very reasonable

Buon Viaggio

Beti

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016

The location is very close to restaurants, historic old town, shopping,... without the sound and the traffic.
The house was incredibly clean, quiet and so very well equipped. I was traveling with my husband and 12 year old. The bedroom was great with our own kitchen, bathroom and hallway, each being separate rooms in the suite.
There were necessities in the kitchen and the shower. The best part on the hot day we arrived was the big cold bottle of water in the fridge.
Fabio, very friendly, greeted us and made great recommendations for food and marked everything on the map for us. He even helped us with making reservations for dinner.
We would definitely stay at Lucca in Villa San Marco again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

The apartments are located close to the historical city walls and there are free bikes available. They are a great way to see the historical city as you can cycle all around the top of the city walls (you can also walk but it would be quite a long walk!). The area felt very safe.

The apartment itself was very nice and clean with full kitchen facilities. We loved the trendy decor and it was a very comfortable apartment.

Fabio was very helpful in showing us around the apartment and also suggesting things for us to do in Lucca.

Overall a wonderful experience and I would recommend the apartments to anyone (especially families and couples).

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Super room with kitchenette set-up in a villa just outside the city walls.
Wonderfully helpful hosts, the pick-up and drop-off at the station where much appreciated.
A bike on hand for a quick trip anywhere in town.
Good speed on the wifi.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Just outside the city wall, the fully equipped villa is located about 8 minutes walk to the old town.
The environment is peaceful and the room is clean with adequate size for two.
Bicycles are provided for free,but the most outstanding things that impressed us was the host who is so caring and thoughtful.
Fabio not only invited us to rest at the Villa while we were waiting for a tow service for the rental car,he even extend his service to fetch us to the train station. All this were done an hour after we had checked out from the Villa.
We would have been suffer under the hot sun with the last minute change of transport mode.
Really appreciate the excellent service and kindness of this charming (and handsome) gentleman and hope to stay in this wonderful place again very very soon.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple