Stefano Favilli - Autista Personale

from US$46.20
from US$692.70
from US$150.10
More Info
All reviews cruise port mercedes van excellent service great tour day tour villa civitavecchia lucca driver
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I was sitting in my room, during my Mediterranean Cruise aboard Oceania Rivera, comtemplating the idea of visiting Florence the next day, after our arrival to Livorno. I did not have a tour or a driver reserved but through TripAdvisor I contacted Stefano Favilli and in minutes I was all set with a great Driver (Nicoletta), a great Mercedes Van and a great day in front of me. Stefano made ir really easily and did not required payment until we finished the trip. Our friends, decided the same day we arrived to Livorno to visit the famous outlet mall in Florence and Stefano was able t accommodate their request. If you are looking for a tour or transportation in Livorno or Civitavecchia don't hesitate to cal this excellent company. Thanks Stefano!!!!!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank migbac
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Excellent tour driver and service. We thoroughly enjoyed the drive, the scenery, and the tour stops. Beautiful locations and great tour. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Great day! Great tour. The driver took us from the cruise ship, Pisa tower, Florence. We were a family of five and my two parents. Couldn't be any better!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We actually chose this taxi for my wedding day from the villa to the lucca Town Hall, the driver was chatty and very nice, they were all very attentive and I would definitely use them again

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Stefano managed to take us, group of 16pax with another colleague from Livorno to Lucca and Pisa as a one day tour.
He was very pleasant accountable and price was very reasonable. Speaks good English which was very helpful

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank yanivg63
AutistaPersonale, Proprietario at Stefano Favilli - Autista Personale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you!