See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2018

One of the cheaper hotels we stayed in on our trip around Tuscany and Liguria. It is well-placed for the train station, that is about as good as it gets. The rooms are dated but the noise of fellow travellers, the traffic outside, water pipes etc may well keep you awake all night. It is a fair hike into Livorno (which we knew beforehand so this isn't a criticism) but save yourselves the trouble. It is not worth the effort.

Room tip: don't bother
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MSR_KC
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Quite good value. Close to main station. Genial hosts who were friendly and very helpful. Patchy wifi which was disappointing. When we travel from Australia and are away from home for several months, good reliable wifi is essential! My room was small and my suitcase had to be opened in the bathroom. Bathroom was large and beautifully tiled. There was a little walled balcony which let in light, but no window or view to the outside. Sadly the bed was extremely hard – like sleeping on the floor. Great value continental self-service breakfast including decent coffee. I think it cost just 5 euro. I would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Visiting my Cousins in Livorno recently, I stayed at this hotel for the second time in less than a year and my one night stay was overall quite good.

Extremely clean hotel with spacious bath-room, although the bed in room 205 was not terribly comfortable!

There at check-in and again at check-out, with her friendly approach and charming personality, (for me), the star of the show was Antonella.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Located just crossing garden in front of train station. Hotel Stazione is small, clean, cheap and comfortable with breakfast included.

We were looking for a hotel close to train station because we need to sleep only one night to departure next day through cruise by mediterranean.

And after an strike of all service of transport (“lo sciopero” as italians says), find Hotel Stazione was marvelous. Excellent choice.

Room tip: is a quite city, so doesn't mater if room is at front of avenue
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Nice, simple and clean hotel with a pretty good breakfast (costs extra) next to the train station with easy access to the sites of Livorno. Desk staff was exceptional! Very helpful and humorous. Enjoyed the visit and appreciated the guidance!

Date of stay: April 2016