“Exquisite Ice Cream!”

Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

An Italian friend recommended this ice cream shop to me. I can honestly say that at Gelateria de'Medici I ate the most delicious flavors of gelato I have ever tasted. The shop offers all the classics, but also many amazing new combinations I have never tasted before. All the ingredients are fresh and pure. You can really taste the difference. The gelato from de' Medici is divine!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

It is not located in the center of the town so you may need to make a special trip to try their amazing gelato. The pistachios is to die for. Am planning to go back and try more flavor before the end of my trip here for sure.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This gelateria has the best ice cream my husband and I had in our whole honeymoon road trip in Italy ! Yes you can taste great ice cream in Italy but the Gelateria de' Medici is made with magic ! Exquisite tastes with amazing ingredients and flavors that seduce your spirit . I cannot image anyone reviewing under 5 stars this shop !

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing gelateria, the best we have had in our time in Florence. The lady let us try all the different flavours before choosing and I eventually went with the pear and ricotta, chocolate hazelnut and the mixed biscuit which were all immense! Wishing we could pick this place up and take it home with us!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

They have an amazing assortment of hand made gelato, it's much better than the packaged stuff you get in downtown Florence so definitely worth the trip. We're thinking of coming back just for this place!