“Real Deal!”

Ranked #71 of 379 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This place is the real deal! The service provided by Massimo and his team over the hours we spent there were phenomenal. The quality of the leather was good and although I just planned to buy 1 jacket I left with 2 and love both. Looking forward to wearing my jackets around town and receiving tons of compliments I'm sure.

Date of experience: November 2017
in 2 reviews
"shop"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This is the place to get your authentic San Lorenzo Leather Market jacket (or anything else leather)! The people here are so so lovely and the leather is real. They don't try to prove to you that it's real by getting a lighter out or any other gimmicks, and they don't really haggle on prices. What they have is good quality, and they offer a very reasonable price. My black leather jacket was 200euros. So go ahead and look at those other places and get the full experience of someone trying to convince you what they have is good, but at the end of the day make sure you end up here to actually buy :)

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

It's tough to know where you should buy leather goods in Florence. There are SO many shops and you never know where you will get ripped off. Massimo came highly reviewed by my mother and friends, and they were very helpful and non-pushy. We ended up getting a few gifts and a leather jacket which we love!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

As others have said, the college students all know about this place. Our daughter took us here to buy our leather jackets and bags. Nice selection - Massimo and his staff are good salespeople. They cater to the American clients and his prices are reasonable.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Massimo from recommendations from people we know that had shopped there. Collette helped us with our selection of style and color. We bought 2 leather jackets (one for each of us) and 2 wallets. The sleeves on the jackets had to be altered and they did the alterations while we waited. Collette was friendly and helpful and made shopping for our items an enjoyable experience. We can't wait to wear our new jackets. Grazie mille, Collette.