“Great Selection of Leather Jackets”

Pelletteria Massimo
Ranked #89 of 356 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Massimo from recommendations from people we know that had shopped there. Collette helped us with our selection of style and color. We bought 2 leather jackets (one for each of us) and 2 wallets. The sleeves on the jackets had to be altered and they did the alterations while we waited. Collette was friendly and helpful and made shopping for our items an enjoyable experience. We can't wait to wear our new jackets. Grazie mille, Collette.

All reviews
"gifts"
in 2 reviews
"shop"

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This was my second visit to Massimo in less than 4 months. My daughter and niece both purchased unbelievably soft lamb skin jacks from Massimo in April, so when I returned in June I broke down and purchased one for myself. They are so very helpful and even shortened the sleeves of my jacket in an hour and the results were beautiful. I highly recommend this store and will continue to return and by my leather coats, jackets, and bags in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

My husband and I purchased two jackets from Massimo. He was wonderful and we met his lovely wife, Collette. It is something when you meet someone and just click.

Massimo took his time with us and made sure we picked out exactly what we wanted. He did a small alteration on my jacket which made it perfect. He had his taylor shorten Gary's sleeves as they were a bit long for him. No charge of course!

When we return to Florence, we will return to Massimo Leather. There are so many shops in the San Lorenzo market area and some with a similar name. Make sure you stop in the correct shop!!!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

I recently visited this shop with a tour group & while every merchant is obviously out to make a buck, Massimo took the time to demonstrate & explain some points about the varying qualities of different leather goods, which was much appreciated, in what can be a fairly overwhelming market.

While I'm not heavy into leather jackets because I don't live about the Cunningham's garage & jump over sharks while waterskiing, I left with a couple of reasonably priced pebble grain wallets that I'll be giving as Christmas gifts.

The shop has many options for a variety of tastes, from wallets & jackets to bags & other goods & is definitely worth a look amid your many options in the area.