“Worth A Visit”

Ranked #78 of 371 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I recently visited this shop with a tour group & while every merchant is obviously out to make a buck, Massimo took the time to demonstrate & explain some points about the varying qualities of different leather goods, which was much appreciated, in what can be a fairly overwhelming market.

While I'm not heavy into leather jackets because I don't live about the Cunningham's garage & jump over sharks while waterskiing, I left with a couple of reasonably priced pebble grain wallets that I'll be giving as Christmas gifts.

The shop has many options for a variety of tastes, from wallets & jackets to bags & other goods & is definitely worth a look amid your many options in the area.

1  Thank Shawn F
in 5 reviews
"gifts"
"shop"

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Massimo is so nice and his other sales people are as well. I bought a leather jacket, a wallet and 5 pocketbooks. All seem to be really great quality. I was referred there by a friend in my hometown in the USA

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was able to purchase a beautiful leather jacket, and a great price. There are many styles and colors to choose from.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a great experience with Massimo. Quality product at reasonable prices. Not the typical high street BS and prices you get elsewhere in Florence. I highly recommend for anyone looking for real leather and not the imitation Chinese stuff in the stalls. We each bought a jacket, I bought a messenger bag, and she bought a wallet.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The best leather jackets and purse in San Lorenzo! Massimo and his staff are very nice and friendly and they will help you find the right jacket and the right fit for you! Prices are also very good and price/quality combination is awesome! Massimo also has a bag shop where you can find exclusive designs that no one else has. My wife went crazy shopping in the bag shop!!! Very highly recommended even from our Italian friends!!