“Beautiful leather jackets!”

Ranked #78 of 370 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was able to purchase a beautiful leather jacket, and a great price. There are many styles and colors to choose from.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"gifts"
"shop"

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a great experience with Massimo. Quality product at reasonable prices. Not the typical high street BS and prices you get elsewhere in Florence. I highly recommend for anyone looking for real leather and not the imitation Chinese stuff in the stalls. We each bought a jacket, I bought a messenger bag, and she bought a wallet.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The best leather jackets and purse in San Lorenzo! Massimo and his staff are very nice and friendly and they will help you find the right jacket and the right fit for you! Prices are also very good and price/quality combination is awesome! Massimo also has a bag shop where you can find exclusive designs that no one else has. My wife went crazy shopping in the bag shop!!! Very highly recommended even from our Italian friends!!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We were told to go to Massimo Leather because all the kids from American who are studying abroad go to Massimo for their leather jackets. We were told that he gives the kids a good deal because he knows they are students. Meanwhile, we purchased two leather jackets, one for my daughter and one for my husband. He sold each of them for the same exact price - no deal on purchasing two jackets. We were there for quite awhile because my daughter could not make a decision. Everyone who walked in were given the same price that we were, at least as far as I could hear.
Not sure what the deal was.
I actually found the merchant across the street, Marco, at Pelletteria LaNoce so much kinder and much much more helpful in trying to truly fit my daughter in a jacket that fit her body the best. He spent a great deal of time with us. I felt terrible that we did not purchase the jackets from Marco, because he clearly cared about our business and our satisfaction more than anyone at Massimo. It honestly came down to which jacket my daughter liked best, and that was the one that Massimo carried. That was the ONLY reason we purchased at his store.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2015

My husband found this store before we left Canada. Massimo is a real person and greets you when you enter his store. He had a wonderful selection of beautiful leather coats for all ages and the salespeople were very helpful. I went to his shop next door and bought 2 purses and a wallet - there were many beautiful styles to choose from and very good prices.

1  Thank Carol M