“Top class ”

Panorama Restaurant La Scaletta
Reserve with
Panorama Restaurant La Scaletta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 3,045 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$34 - US$90
Neighbourhood: Pitti
Description: Open from May to the end of October, our restaurant offers not only an excellent menu of classic Italian cuisine, but also invites you to delight in the discovery of unique flavours, which, like the melting heart of a chocolate tart, combine to create a visit to Florence which cannot be described, but only lived. A special menu of thoroughly Italian recipes, a unique atmosphere and dishes that will delight you, all combine to create your dinner at La Scaletta. Our restaurant is perfect for that special occasion or for a candlelit dinner, simply the idela solution to make absolutely perfect your night in Florence.
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Not only top of the building but also top class in food , service and beautifull view
. Reservation reccomended . Food and wine was excellent , waiters absolutely professional
And the view - absolutely stunning . A place - must see - in Florence .

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We booked three days in advance to be seated on the rooftop terrace for the 7pm sitting (sunset). There are two sittings for this area- 7pm or 9:30pm. Only 5 tables for two are available on the rooftop terrace. We were first to arrive and got some lovely photos, but after 20 minutes when we had just placed orders, a couple without a booking came up to the rooftop and just sat on the terrace behind us, getting in the way of the wait staff and ruining all our photos. The staff should have been more firm and assertive about these intruders leaving the terrace, eventually they were made to leave but the sun had already set. On to the food, the menu was limited and prices expensive, we ordered a starter to share - roast octopus with celeriac puree and semi-dried tomatoes. Before this arrived we were served a small amuse-bouche of marinated tuna and artichoke puree. Both the amuse-bouche and starter tasted amazing, just perfect. Bread was served but without any dressings or condiments- we had to ask for oil and the waiter nearby did not speak English. For primi (first course) we both ordered pasta and it was again perfect. The English speaking waiter suggested a white wine to accompany it, which was also quite nice. Dessert we ordered chickpea meringue kisses which were served with a dark chocolate sauce and berries, also beautiful, at this point due to the expense, we shared a glass of moscato. The only reason I rate this down is how expensive it is for the portions, you really are paying for the view only, so to be fair the same menu and prices are served to the level below without getting that view and the sunset, which is pretty poor value for money. I really think they should lower their prices. I am pleased we had a special night there but it's a one-off for us due to the price, and having to book so far ahead for the terrace- we won't return.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Roof top restaurant with the view if the city .
Best service ,Excellentod Ambience
Felt Home away from home.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Booked this lovely restaurant for my partners 30th birthday. Romantic setting, very friendly staff who were very informative, really nice food. Would definitely recommend. Only 1 or 2 things were the issue which is why I am only giving this 4 stars not 5.

It was not made clear if you want the tables on the very top as shown in the photos, you have to phone and request this. You can't do it online. So if you want these tables make sure you ring.

Furthermore, I had specifically noted on my online booking that it was my partners birthday so I gathered when I ordered desert that a candle would come with it. I was further reassured of this as it happened for a couple sitting beside us. However, when desert came it didn't have candle which in turn left my slightly in the dog house with my partner for not getting her a birthday cake. Maybe an overreaction but still disappointed in the restaurant for not reading my notes.

Overall though I'd recommend

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic night on the rooftops. Waited for a top terrace and got the best position facing the duomo. Perfect service from louis supported by the team. Loved the knowledgeable service and the food and wine combinations were perfect. One of our best meals ever! Thanks guys!