“Wow!”

Scrivimi
Ranked #47 of 374 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Scrivimi is a shop that takes you back in time, an important address for every lover of calligraphy, fine bookbinding items, italian craftsmanship and everything surrounding the world of writing.
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My first trip to Florence, and I have found Aladdin’s cave! This shop have every thing to stimulate a Paper Crafter imagination with many decorative papers for wrapping or book binding, a good selections of dip pens for the calligraphy, and not to mention the Toy Theater collections. A great place.

All reviews
"paper goods"
"gift shop"
"gifts"
"wax"
"stamp"
"leather"

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Although we were in Italy two years ago, today I found the Scrivimi business card and decided to look them up. Scrivimi was a small store with very nice and authentic pieces. We found some maps and flower pictures which we are in the process of framing. The service was great and the staff/owner was very knowledgeable on how each item was made. You could tell they took pride at what they were selling. I would go back to visit.

1  Thank Larry O
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We randomly came across Scrivimi after a trip to the Mercato. After becoming semi-obsessed with the beautiful paper goods at a shop down the street from our hotel, I would drag my husband into every paper shop we walked by. But this shop this shop was a pleasure to browse in thanks to the beautifully curated goods and the kind man (probably the owner) running the place. I found items here that I did not see anywhere else, including a beautiful leather photo album, leather bound journals made by local artists, and original numbered etchings done by local artists. After stopping in several other shops, I had to come back to Scrivmi to buy these items because I knew I would regret it if I left Florence without them. This shop can be highly recommended, especially if you want a paper shop that is well-curated and more authentic than most else you'll find in the tourist areas of Florence, with kind and personalized service.

1  Thank bkdanielsen
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I walked out of our hotel and two minuted down the street l came across this beautiful gift shop, what drew my attention was the wonderful array of caligraphy pens in the window, my daughter just loves caligraphy, so in l went and found this amazing gift shop, full of exciting gifts that you will not find elsewhere in Florence, great leather items, attractive gift papers, so l settled for a lovely gift box with pens and inks,. The lady serving was so kind in helping me choose, this is a must visit for those special gifts

1  Thank Terry C