“Uffizzi and Academia tour w/ Duccio”
Review of Guideflorencetour

Guideflorencetour
Ranked #47 of 170 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guideflorencetour - Licensed Tourist Guide of Florence: walking tours in Florence, customized itineraries in the city and its surroundings, guided tours to museums, art galleries, churches, wine tours with a professional local tour guide
Reviewed 19 May 2018

My husband and I booked a tour with Duccio. He was a wonderful guide. There is so much to see in both museums, but Duccio planned out certain highlights of both so that we could enjoy without becoming overloaded. We highly recommend.
Thanks Duccio for a lovely morning touring the museums!!

Guideflorencetour, Proprietario at Guideflorencetour, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi Claire,
I remember perfectly the beautiful day spent together. Thank you very much for your kind words. Hope to see you next time you come back to Florence!
Duccio.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My wife and I booked a tour and were quite happy to have had Duccio as our guide. He was very knowledgeable, informative, and thorough. His English was excellent, he took care to answer all our questions and made sure to highlight the most important works. I would highly recommend Duccio as a tour guide.

Guideflorencetour, Proprietario at Guideflorencetour, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed my Uffizi tour!
I hope to see you again in Florence.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We had a tour with Duccio at the Galería dell'Academia. He is very knowledgeable and nice. He answered all our questions, even some unrelated to the tour. His English is excellent. We very highly recommend him.

Guideflorencetour, Proprietario at Guideflorencetour, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you very much Luis! I am pleased that the tour was interesting... See you next time!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had originally booked the Treasures of Florence tour through “My Tour” which included a guided tour of the Accademia gallery, Uffizi gallery, and a guided walking tour. Luckily, Duccio from guideflorencetour.com was our guide for both the Accademia and Uffizi galleries as part of this and he made the tour an exceptional experience. He is hugely knowledgable and passionate about the amazing history and artwork he is guiding you through. We had been to the Uffizi before on our own, however visiting it with a guide like Duccio brings a new dimension to it. Next time we are in Florence we will be booking direct with Duccio in Guide Florence Tour.

Guideflorencetour, Proprietario at Guideflorencetour, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed the tours. Until next time!