“Great experience and perfect leather jackets”

Jimmy's Leather Collection
Ranked #3 of 379 Shopping in Florence
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Alex was so funny and helpful! He found the perfect jacket for everyone in my family! I went in looking for a jacket just for me and we left with four jackets. Each jacket matched our own personal style and the fit was excellent. We even got the sleeves adjusted within the hour on one of the jackets. There is no high pressure and Alex takes the time to find the perfect jacket for you. It was a really fun experience! You have to go here!!

All reviews
in 33 reviews
"measurements"
"purse"

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Jimmy knew exactly what would look best on us and treated us very well. I love my beautiful jacket! I highly recommend Jimmy’s.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My 18 year old son was looking at the jackets & Afridi was awesome at helping him find just the right fit and style. Mario managed to talk me into a purchase as well. Be prepared to haggle on price but overall I felt like we ended up getting food quality jackets for reasonable price.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I went into the shop to find a jacket and Jimmy was able to find one for me quite quickly. It is a great fit and good quality. I came back a little later with my brother and his girlfriend, both left with jackets and good deals. The staff was very helpful and friendly :).

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

An item on our wish list during our recent trip to Italy was to purchase leather goods. We are so glad we found Jimmy’s Leather in Florence...from the minute we stepped into the store the service was impeccable! Jimmy helped my daughter find the perfect jacket for her body type, we moved on from jackets to belts where Jimmy and his brother helped find the perfect belt and wallet for my son! I would highly recommend this shop...awesome experience with one of a kind leather goods!