“Great Tour !”
Review of Tuscany Bike Tours

Tuscany Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscany bike tours is a service provided by Active tours Italy S.r.l. which offers day long bike tours in the Chianti wine region of Tuscany. 10am-5pm. We visit a 12th century castle, taste their wine and oil and cycle through some of the most beautiful countryside imaginable. A great way to orientate yourself, mix and socialize with like minded people while you travel. Come join us, you'll have a blast!
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed this Chianti bike tour.The views from our starting point and throughout the ride were spectacular. At the end of the tour we were given a map that our guides had compiled with their favorite restaurants and bars in Florence.This added immeasurably to our experience.We ended our day with drinks at a rooftop bar near the duomo,and a great dinner at a local spot that we would have never found on our own.
Great tour! Great map! Thank you.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

Traveled to Rome to visit our son who is studying abroad. Wanted to get away from the busy city for the weekend so headed to Florence then, Cinque Terre. Our day with Tsucany Bike Tours was all we had hoped for. Keith and Andy were great guides and very knowledgable about the area and all that goes into wine and oil making. The biking was easy to moderate with one steep hill climb and the pace van was always an option to jump in and take a break. Lunch was excellent as well.

Reviewed 15 October 2011

Tuscany Bike Tours exceeded any expectation that I might have had. I travelled to Italy from Philadelphia, PA/USA with friends and the bike tour was my contribution to the trip. The morning of the tour I felt like it was Christmas Day as I was bubbling with an effervescent anticipation. The bike tour was a wonderful way to capture and take in the truly amazing scenery. Both Andy and Keith's courteous and knowledgeable presence truly embellished our day. It seemed surreal to be able to take in castles, wine & olive oil tasting, a delicious lunch and breath taking scenery while on a bike tour. Five stars to Tuscany Bike Tours/Andy & Keith from Sue of Philadelphia!!

1  Thank Sue D
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This Tuscany Bike Tour was everything my wife and I were hoping it would be and more. Andy was our group's guide and he is an oustanding young man. Very personable, interesting and respectful. He also took great care to make our experience enjoyable and safe.
Jason was the MC for the tour and is very knowledgeable about wine and the Castle we visited where it is made. He is very witty as well and kept us laughing and having fun.
The scenery was incredible, the lunch was great and we met some wonderful people from all over the globe. The biking was very challenging especially if you are only an occaisional rider, but "you'll make it" and there is always a bail out if it gets too challenging. We highly recommend this tour and would go back to it again for sure. Thanks guys for a truly enjoyable and memorable day!!! Grazi!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2011

My wife and I really enjoyed the ride. We had great views and several laughs with Andy, Keith and Jason. Safety is paramount to these guys and the last elevation puts you to work.
Highly recommended.