US$272
US$414
US$186
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Orcagna Hotel(Florence)(Great Value!)
Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
US$1,663
US$742
  • Restaurant
All reviewsuffizi galleryvia dei nerisandwich shopgluten free breakfastno liftgreat locationside streetquaint hotelfine hotelless than a minute walkclean roomsdecent sizequiet streettwo blocksstayed for nightsstay there againper night
Reviewed 20 May 2011

I stayed two nights over the weekend. I asked for a double even though I was travelling alone. The room was quite small (2 people would have been VERY cramped) - and while the bathroom was clean the shower was small. I'm 5"10, 165 lbs, so fairly slim and I had a hard time turning around without hitting the faucet. While the small bathroom was clean, the room was quite shabby - cracks in the walls, worn furniture, mattress sagged and was on a steel spring frame. The breakfast was almost adequate, but not quite (if they put out a few more croissant it would have been OK). The locations is great - 2 to 3 blocks from the Uffizi, but it's best to spend more if you have to be in the area or go further afield for a nicer room. Florence is pretty small (though I am from NYC) so walking from neighborhood to neighborhood is pretty easy.

Room Tip: Ask for the room in the pictures.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank MichaelB633
fiorinohotel, Owner at Hotel Fiorino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Dear client, we understand that you arrived in a very buisy week end anywa:
1) We do not have cracks in the wall, especially in May the rooms are restored and fresh painted. You stayed in May don't you? Your room was pale green painted.
2)Your room and bathroom were both not too big, it is true. Generally that room is for short staying. but it is good for 2 people also
3) the steel spring frame: sorry perhaps you don't like old florentine style in ferro battuto.
4) croissant are available until 10 o'clock, the end time foer breakfast. Probably you arrived late. Don't you?
Anyway we are sorry that you cannot suggest the Hotel tio other friends.

Reviewed 25 April 2011

I booked a room for four person @ Euro 175.00 at this "3 Star Hotel" room is small and bed really uncomfortable, is more like a sofa bed. No lift in this Hotel and I need to carry everything up to the 3rd floor. (With no help) Air-con in room is not working, toilet small and smelly, breakfast only bread and juice. Room is in a bad condition and dirty, on the day of checking out, I requested to leave around 12p.m but was told straight in the face, NO. YOU LEAVE AT 11a.m !!!
Didn't expect such a straight answer, even if this is the Hotel policy, I think they should at least give a nice explanation, afterall I don't think my request to check out at 12p.m is too much. Will not recommend this Hotel, you can get better deal at this price near the central station.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
fiorinohotel, Proprietario at Hotel Fiorino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2011

We only sell multiple rooms (in this case a quadruple) that are really multiple rooms, with regular beds, not sofa beds like and with the right measures of the rooms.
Our cleanliness standard is really high as our guests often say on the web. Our rooms and bathrooms are absolutely not dirty.
We do not have elevator but we inform every clients everywhere on the web before to book a room.We help our clients to carry on the luggages: sometimes can happen that there is another service to take care of (garage, or others...) and so we ask the clients to be patient and wait.Sometimes clients are not patient.
Air conditioning it is not on in Spring time. People ask for heating generally.
Check out is at 11.00: we are not rude with our guests because we like to offer a good service. I am wondering how can misunderstand a polite answer. We cannot give more time for check out when it is high season.
Breakfast is regular continental breakfast: not only bread and juice. It could seem to stay in jail, not in a Hotel. You can eat, if you like, cereals (plain and choco), crackers, cakes, rusks, jam, nutella,yogurt, fruit coktail in syrup, crescenzacheese.

Reviewed 8 March 2011

We got very good service, friendly and independent help and the location is great. Just a 2 minute walk from Piazza Della Signoria and Uffizi and Ponte Vecchio. The central location made it easy for us to see most of Florence in 3 days.

Siamo stati Benissimo! Molte Grazie!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2011

I thought Hotel Fiorino was very nice for what we needed. It is very well located, just about a 3-4 minute walk to Piazza de la Singoria and the Uffizi. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. They were not lavishly decorated (If you want that go stay at the Savoy and pay $500 or more a night) but who needs that anyway. Being in Florence is about being in FLORENCE not staying in the hotel room. There is a 24 hour desk and the people are very helpful with recommendations for restaurants and such. There is also a nice breakfast with breads, cheeses, cereal, juice and coffee. There is a nice little courtyard that was great at the end of they day, we got some wine and cheese and sat out and relaxed before dinner. The only complaint I have (and it was not mine but the other couple who was with us) They had a room facing the busy street and said I was a little noisy. If you think you may be bothered by this I would request an internal room facing the courtyard instead. Otherwise this is a great value and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lauraopt

Happy that you have had a good staying here. Yes you are right, we are not Savoy, of course, but we try to give our best efforts to our clients. We are a family even also with our good cooworkers. Sorry for your friends room.: fortunately/ unfortunately we are located in the centre, with good anfd bad aspects. The rooms on the streets are a little bit noisy respect on the internal.
Arrivederci!

Reviewed 30 October 2010

We received very poor service at this hotel. The clerk was rude and tried not to honour our confirmed booking. To make matters worse she refused to charge us the rate our friends received even though we both booked the same level of room, on the same day, which is contrary to the claim they make on their website. The room was adequate-basic amenities only and the bed was extremely hard. We could hear street noise in the morning. The location is great, minutes from the Uffizi and walking distance from other sights. Due to the poor service and uncomfortable bed we would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Traveldogs36
fiorinohotel, Proprietario at Hotel Fiorino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2010

I remember very well this case: I am the owner of the Hotel and I accepted the guests that afternoon. 2 Couples of friends booked at our Hotel 2 double rooms separately on different web sites. We cancelled one couple's double room reserved since their credit card could not guarantee the reservation, it was invalid (in fact we wrote an e.mail to the clients to explain it but no answer back). The friends arrived here not together: only one of them (using the friend's surname) asked me for her reservation and I informed that it had been cancelled for invalid credit card. She get off and came back with the other friends and very unpolitely asked for the 2 rooms. At that point I assigned the 2 rooms but unfortunately in this mess the couple that have reserved with a valid credit card had the smaller room. That depended on the confusion they have created that day also with mistaken identity. Anyway I have to explain that we do not have 23 identical rooms in the Hotel, everyone is different each other.In addition If a client asks for a quite room we always do our best to give them a not noisy room. Of course we accept some requests from reservations guarantee form vaklid credit cards.