All reviews american consulate including slippers overlooking the river delightful hotel lovely terrace room was spacious and clean the hotel manager one night high ceilings minute walk luxury hotel breakfast room is breakfast was delicious a great stay each morning the air conditioning ponte vecchio
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a very attractive location. It is a 15-20 min walk from many activities. A longer walk to things like Piazzale Michaelangelo but I enjoyed the walking. What better way to get a feel for the city? Hotel staff was very friendly. The man who helped us ordered us a taxi twice and gave us good restaurant recommendations. The room was spacious and clean. Comfortable bed and pillows. I liked the rooftop terrace and the courtyard downstairs. We stayed in a room in the area behind the courtyard. It felt more private than the main hotel area. Breakfast was a bit expensive and we did not try it. Overall, a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stayed in this hotel Friday july 27, 2018. My wife and I in one room, our friend in another. Just needed one night. Great location by the river, quiet cul de sac created by the US consulate next block. Only short 10 minute walk along the river to the old town centre ('Take a left at the 2nd bridge'.) Wonderful check in experience with the clerk giving us great dinner recommendation off the tourist trail (Osteria Cambi was amazing!). That afternoon the staff brought me a lovely drink as I enjoyed a cigar in the outdoor smoking area. Our friend was brought a Latte by the staff on the beautiful patio overlooking the Ponte Vechio bridge. In am Staff helped me get an Early taxi to the L'academy to see David without a pre-booked ticket (in and out n 20 minutes!). Then the piece that through them into the pantheon of Hotels in my book. As we were checking out to get our train to Pisa that am, they called us a taxi. Taxi arrived, dropped us at railway station no problem. Then 1/ way to Pisa I noticed my phone was missing. Thinking I might have dropped it in the taxi, we called the hotel, they tracked down the driver, he found my phone and they had the phone back BEFORE my train arrived in Pisa. Then, they arranged to ship it out on Monday and it was delivered Tuesday to our next Destination.Unbelievable. The rooms were great, location terrific, prices very reasonable, and staff is Stupendous. STAY HERE!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jgalecpa
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We stayed in this hotel for our honeymoon trip and it did not disappoint at all. The view in our room was amazing, our balcony was perfect and very romantic. The hotel manager congratulated us on our marriage and sent us a bottle of champagne for a perfect evening with a view. Breakfast was delicious, with many options from bread, cheese, eggs to yogurt, fruit and cereal and the staff remember what kind of coffee you like to drink with your breakfast every morning which was a NICE touch. Walking distance to all main sights, we would definitely como stay in this hotel again!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LUNGARNOVESPUCCI50, Direttore at Lungarno Vespucci 50, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your courtesy and for the time you dedicated to writing this review.
We congratulate you again on your wedding, and we look forward to the next time you will want to stay in Florence.

Management - LV50

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My Fiancée picked this hotel without any input from myself as it was a surprise trip for 3 nights for my 40th Birthday, and I can honestly say it was a great stay, the hotel very friendly and tentative, the breakfast room was amazing had gorgeous paintings on the ceiling but a great breakfast and great service during. The hotel is located only 10mins from the main shops and restaurants, The room overlooked the river and we were very lucky with the weather yes it’s compact but perfect for 2 people, (great touch with the bottle of bubbles in the room ) the only reason I didn’t give this a 5 * rating is because it didn’t have a bar, didn’t detract from our stay and would still recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MRS-PEEPS
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Small, but delightful hotel that this full of character, and only a short stroll away from the heart of Florence, and all its wonderful sights!
Gorgeous breakfast and great staff, great if you’re in town for a few days!

Date of stay: June 2018